Author Topic: Let's get nekkid!  (Read 2116 times)

Offline beerfuck

• Baby Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-8
Let's get nekkid!
« on: September 24, 2006, 03:58:58 PM »
I'm sure some people have caught the recent news articles about Brattleboro, VT. If not, here's one of them: http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2393910.

Basically, public nudity is legal there (for now). It's a really tiny town of only about 8000 people, so you wont find many phone #s for the businesses there, but they have a few of the standard fast food restaurants, diners, etc.

I've been having fun calling them, asking if they allow nude patrons, and then arguing with them about the law when they say no.

It's also a blast to use zabasearch to find people's names/numbers there and then calling up, saying I'm an entrepreneur wanting to take advantage of the law and start my own fill-in-the-blank business with all nude employees and their name was passed to me by an acquaintance of theirs when asked if they knew anyone who might be interested. It's gets pretty funny when you get old people.

I don't have any gadgetry to record my cell calls as of now. But I just wanted to pass along this oddity if anyone else wants to mess with these people. It's pretty fun.