Author Topic: NIS recordings in NC - reallly heavy southern accent  (Read 2323 times)

Offline nyphonejacks

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +22/-5
    • nyphonejacks
NIS recordings in NC - reallly heavy southern accent
« on: April 29, 2011, 03:46:42 PM »
here is one 919-572-9875 - which made me think that it is not a legit telephone company recording... but apparently it must be because if you call with google voice it will just keep ringing (GV does not pass audio before supervision, so it is not good to use to scan 00xx or 99xx thousands blocks)

to find out what a "real" or more official NIS recording would sound like i had to scan around and found this one 919-570-9999 with SIT tones, and the same heavy southern accent...

perhaps jenn might want to record these to add to this is a recording if she does not already have something like these...

seems strange that a phone company would not just hire a voice actor to record these messages, i think i am going to have to dig out some recording equipment and scan around for more redneck phone company recordings...

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
Re: NIS recordings in NC - reallly heavy southern accent
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 04:47:57 PM »
perhaps jenn might want to record these to add to this is a recording if she does not already have something like these...

Yes, I would. Thanks for thinking of us (Me and ThisIsARecording)