Author Topic: PLA Movie Night Tonight 1/24 Rocky Horror  (Read 2812 times)

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
PLA Movie Night Tonight 1/24 Rocky Horror
« on: January 24, 2011, 01:05:41 PM »
From what I have heard (Confirm or deny please. CONFIRM PREFERABLY) Rocky Horror will be shown tonight, January 24, on PLA Movie Night tonight. The initiated know that the movie itself sucks and the only way to really watch it is in the theater for the show and the audience participation. Therefore, I humbly suggest tonight we watch the movie at it usual venue and participate in the webcam chat on Skype instead of Tinychat so we can bring the audience participation to you. I don't know if this would work, however, I think it is worth a try. I'd be willing to do any preshow testing if required. If you are not a Rocky Horror virgin, I hope you would participate too so I'm not "that guy" in the virtual theater.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 01:29:26 PM by jenn »

Offline CerealKiller

• Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-30
Re: PLA Movie Night Tonight 1/24 Rocky Horror
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 01:12:58 PM »
BTW You're Welcome!  ;D
You're Killing Me Smalls!

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: PLA Movie Night Tonight 1/24 Rocky Horror
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 01:22:04 PM »
I don't have Rocky Horror, but I just started a download that claims it will be done within an hour.

By the way, I've changed all the tinychat links and we're no longer using "plamovienight" as the chatroom.  Instead it's the "phonelosers" chat room, which is embedded on http://www.phonelosers.org/movienight/