Author Topic: Trailerpark Tina and other horrible things  (Read 4215 times)

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Trailerpark Tina and other horrible things
« on: February 28, 2011, 12:18:15 PM »
Saturday night me, Samantha and Laugh Track Matt called up a lady named Tina and all kinds of yelling and threats ensued.    We got her number because she posted it on Facebook, saying that she had a new phone number.  She was really confused about how we had any of her information.  It's a 20 minute call, but there's some crazy stuff in there.

http://www.phonelosers.org/stuff/2011%20Trailerpark%20Tina%2001%20(Samantha%20LTmatt%20RBCP).mp3

The next day, there was some great stuff posted on her FB wall, like this:  I wnt to kno who tje two punk ass bitches was calling my fone. If u cnt txt me and tlk like an adult then fuck you and dnt txt r call my fone again. I kno u didnt get my number frm phillip cause his punk ass dnt hav it. NOW WAT!!!!!!! LET ME KNO WHO U R AND TXT DNT CALL

And this: And u said u knew me and u were my friends. Well not many people wld tlk the way u did about my kids. Neither one of yall r good enuff for my 2 daughters r my 3 sons. If u so big and bad then y havent u showed up so I can put my fist dwn ur fucking throat

And, of course, this: I just wnt to kno who u punk ass bitches r. We still sitting here waiting on ur lowlife no good fuckers to show up. There is only one girl and one guy here so bring as many as u need. I weigh 130 and look damn good after 5 kids. Wat the fuck u look like? An elephant. But really I dnt hav time for ur childish games. I hav bigger and better things to do.. U can come on out. My house isnt hrd to find.

Last night me and Samantha called her back, hoping for some more crazy yelling, but instead we made friends with her and promised to never prank call her again.  I guess she must have been a lot more sober last night and was able to hold a semi-normal conversation with us.  So I guess we're leaving her alone.

Another semi-amusing thing was Samantha calling up an underage psychic: http://www.phonelosers.org/stuff/17-year-old%20psychic%20%28samantha%29.mp3

And last night was the most horrible thing of all and I'm not sure I even want to relive it by editing the call, but we called up a guy who posted that he was looking for a girlfriend or something, so Samantha called and told her that she was now his girlfriend.  In our unsober state last night, I don't think we realized that this guy was retarded or had some kind of mental deficiency.  We got him to send us penis pictures, then got him to admit all kinds of sexual feelings he's had about his mom while he was unknowingly leaving her a message on his mom's answering machine.

The mom heard it and was really upset and he kept calling and asking Samantha to please call his mom and tell her it was all just a joke.  Samantha called her and told her it was all true.  That's about all I can remember right now, but maybe Samantha or gnnr can give more details.  I sort of remember a part where the guy agreed to have sex with Samantha while she was wearing a paper mask that looked like his mother.

Offline kuraz

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-0
  • Low-level employee
Re: Trailerpark Tina and other horrible things
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 02:44:08 PM »
Hurry the fuck up and edit the third call, sounds awesome!  ;D

Offline MIB

• Senior Racketeering Officer
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-12
  • PLA- phreak tested. Phone company approved
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 03:59:10 PM »
You should call her, pretending to be a computer tech or someone from Facebook. Tell her she has to proofread anything she post or risk being penalized for bad grammar. Make up some bullshit rule.  :nonsense: :nonsense: :nonsense:

MIB
oɔıxǝɯ ʍǝu uı ʎoɹ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 04:15:43 PM »
You should call her, pretending to be a computer tech or someone from Facebook. Tell her she has to proofread anything she post or risk being penalized for bad grammar. Make up some bullshit rule.  :nonsense: :nonsense: :nonsense:

Oooo, I'm gonna steal that one for somebody else!  I bet that would piss off anyone.

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 08:58:20 AM »
You're going to Hell for that third one. But I would really like to hear it so I can go too.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 10:07:46 AM »
http://piratesofthesoftware.com/Audio/Charles-New-Girlfriend.mp3 is the new girlfriend call.  Rob the Hyena edited out all the pauses, so Samantha sounds like she's on drugs.

Offline markov

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-1
  • The mgt.
    • chowdersploitation
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 07:40:07 AM »
my prankcalls: chowdersploitation

Offline Gerbil Bandit

• Got Epic?
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
  • Too good to die; too bad to live.
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 05:54:43 PM »
The fast lane to hell has never been funnier.
Attention: paradox in process. Please evacuate universe immediately.