Author Topic: Fart Stories  (Read 1424 times)

Offline MIB

• Senior Racketeering Officer
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-12
  • PLA- phreak tested. Phone company approved
Fart Stories
« on: August 28, 2011, 04:53:46 PM »
Post them if you got them.

The earliest one I remember happened back in 1988. My uncle took me and 2 other relatives on his boat. I was standing at the middle of the boat near the helm and I was letting off some of the  Silent But Deadly types. I was doing doing this all day. When I told everyone about my deadly emissions, one of the relatives actually thought it was dead fish she was smelling.

Another time I let one go in sixth grade music class. In the class there was 3 rows of seats, the first two rows were occupied by students and the 3rd row was vacant. When I let it cut, everyone move to the third row.

Fast forward to 11th grade English. The teacher giving a lecture when a SBD hit. After the fallout everyone opened the windows to let the classroom air out I should mention that this was in the dead of winter. They went to the hallway. After ten minutes order was restored and they came back in. the English asked if I could go outside if I have to let loose.

Back when I was in tenth grade, a gas attack occurred in gym class. I let the SBD's loose and walked away from the "crime-scene". the next day I did this in English class which was right after gym class. The teach asked if I need to go to the hospital to have my stomach pumped. She also asked if I was the culprit who made the paint peel in gym.

Apparently the English and Gym teacher knew each other and figured out I was the phantom farter. News travels fast.

A couple time. I accompany my mom to the store I would let one loose and quietly walked. People coming into the aisle though she did it.

So after pulling some Dutch Ovens, share your fart stories.

MIB
oɔıxǝɯ ʍǝu uı ʎoɹ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu