Author Topic: Hi, this is Roy from the corporate office...  (Read 2333 times)

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Hi, this is Roy from the corporate office...
« on: February 08, 2012, 10:40:35 AM »
 :nonsense: Pretend you work at a corporate office.  Also, pretend your name is Roy, assuming it isn't already.  What kinds of crazy things would you force your minions to do, using your awesome corporate powers?  For example...

"Hi, this is Roy from the corporate office at 7-Eleven.  Our computers show that your Slurpee machine needs to be flushed immediately.  Hang a mop bucket from the spout and drain each flavor."

"Hi, this is Roy from the Dominos Pizza corporate office.  I need the phone numbers of the entire day's customers so that I can prank call them."

"Hi, this is Roy from the corporate office at Red Robin.  Your location has won our pie promotion, so give out free pie to every customer currently in there."

"Hi, this is Roy from the Motel 6 corporate office.  I need you to find a bat and break every single window in the building."

Offline m0rdekai

• IBA IBA IBA
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +31/-28
Re: Hi, this is Roy from the corporate office...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 11:18:01 AM »
I'm gonna try this at McDonalds, and then go get free pie.

Careful Nod.  He's just a very clever spambot. 

Your moms a spambot.

Offline markov

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-1
  • The mgt.
    • chowdersploitation
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 11:52:45 AM »
That shit on the phone show last night was incredible

Every few sentences, telling them blatantly that you're trying to get phone numbers for pranks and to make customers angry, and they just kept going along with it

They would say, "excuse me?" or whatever because they knew they heard something off, but I guess they just refused to hear it. Very interesting, really
my prankcalls: chowdersploitation

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 03:37:48 PM »
What other places could we call to get customer numbers from?  So far we've done Dominos, Walgreens, Walmart, Geek Squad, Blockbuster and Apple.  I've been meaning to give Game Stop a try.  Also, I'm thinking a tech support line for AOL or some other major ISP or maybe a warranty line for anything.

Offline ravenmaddox

• Quoth the RaVeN
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +26/-51
  • In the Internets no one can hear you scream
    • Quoth the RaVeN
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 06:55:58 PM »
I have a friend that works at game stop... I could maybe get a little information from her that would help in this...

I also have some tech support contacts for some medical software companies... it would be interesting to see how much information you could get out of some of them, especially since the HIPPA and HI-TECH Act are always on their minds... but this would be more about maybe getting a clinic's info that uses the software and then maybe call the clinic and say they are having problems with their data...

How about hospitals or clinics in general, but instead of trying to get patient information like they are trained to protect, try to get the employees info...

"I need to look up your social in our employee database, what are the last 4?"

"Oh I'm sorry, I need the first 5, that's they way it's in our system."  8)

Jesus Fucking Christ! Are you an idiot or just trying to be funny?

--- Quoth the RaVeN --- 2008.12.30 ---
http://www.RaVeNMaDDoX.com