Author Topic: Silicon Valley ; Rich People Pranks  (Read 1795 times)

Offline funkspiel56

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
  • Cactus!
Silicon Valley ; Rich People Pranks
« on: July 12, 2013, 02:30:30 PM »
Hi
I was listening to one of the shows, and heard the prank calls when rbcp pranked the people about the walls etc.  I was thinking what if you spoof your number and pretend to be each others neighbors, so that they all think that their neighbors are insulting each other. 

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: Silicon Valley ; Rich People Pranks
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 10:21:15 PM »
I would do that, but it's just too much effort.  I'm already putting too much effort into this by searching on whitepages and Google Maps and I just can't handle the extra responsibility.

We used to do that when we pranked a bunch of stores at malls, though.  We'd spoof the caller ID of a store across from them and try to start fights.  Since the caller ID was real, they had no doubts that it was them and mall security would always get involved.

Offline funkspiel56

• Junior Phone Loser
  • Cactus!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 04:10:34 AM »
I see what you mean, well it could work if somesone wasnt busy and had some extra time. 

Offline funkspiel56

• Junior Phone Loser
  • Cactus!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 01:19:35 PM »
I was thinking...any way i could do a few prank calls to this neighboorhood and anything else...even on the air if u need some time filler...I dont really have any numbers to call but have plently of ideas...