Author Topic: Prank question  (Read 5324 times)

Offline McDiddy

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
  • Tricky Midget
    • My Space yay!!!
Prank question
« on: September 28, 2006, 12:13:50 PM »
I want to know how to do the call forward prank in reverse. I had this neighbor who had the messiest house you could possibly imagine. Think nanny 911 (if anyone watched pax or another channel that carried it). It was soo messy that the cats would crap in hidden places so the smell would be constant. Also his mom was a believer in taking in stray dogs from the local humane society, one was retarded (I mean REEEtarded) and stank and another that was incontenant with constant diarreaha.

Now my prank would be having their phone line call only local stanley steamer or equivilant places. I hope this is possible, although I will never hear of it.
7.\/.

"QUICK change the channel!!"

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: Prank question
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 01:23:34 PM »
That'd be an interesting feat.  I have no ideas for it, though.  Seems like something like that would have to be done with some hardware attached to the phone lines.  Why don't you just call up all these cleaning places yourself and make appointments for them to come to her house?

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 01:59:36 PM »
Try sceduling an appointment with a "Hazard clean up" or "Trauma clean up" place. They clean industrial size messes, or when there is a dead body thats been laying around for days. Tell them a sob story about how your cat is dead somewhere in the rubble!

:D
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

Offline badakku

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-3
  • nevermind
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 12:44:47 AM »
One method would involve getting into their TNI box and setting up some kind of circuit that for example:

1. Emulates a dial tone when the phone is off the hook in the house.
2. Waits until at least 7 DTMF tones were detected on the house line, then dials the number you want called on the POTS line.
3. Then connect it into the house's terminals when it begins to ring.

If I recall correctly, it would be some kind of advanced gold box if you desperately want to do this, but I don't think there are any readily available schematics or easy solutions to accomplish this. This would also be very high risk, and most likely blatantly obvious that there is something sticking out/hanging out of somebodies TNI box.

Another method which would depend entirely certain services being offered in your area, and depending on your SE skills you might be able to have it set up as a business line with calling restrictions so that whenever the phone is taken off the hook it automatically dials a given number. This service is normally only provided for landlines that are intended to contact some sort of security/police department for emergencies only. The best way to find out about this possibility would to be just calling your phone number.

Another method would be to disconnect them from their telco entirely, and route all of their calls through your asterisk box with an ata (analog telephone adapter, i.e. sipura ), and then it would be very simple to just have asterisks configs just drop any dtmf data and call a single number. This method could be done if you there is any wifi + a powersource available to you that could power both a wireless bridge and the ata. This method could be pretty damn expensive, and obvious.

There could be other methods also, just be creative really.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 12:54:25 AM by badakku »

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 08:03:59 AM »
They have those phone in airports that dial a reservation toll-free number as soon as you pick up the phone.  As soon as you pick up their phone, you hear it dialing a toll-free number.  I wonder if we could find out what kind of system those use.

Offline McDiddy

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
  • Tricky Midget
    • My Space yay!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 10:37:46 PM »
I recall a service that allows your phone to call back a busy number but is treated like an incoming call. It's been a few years hence so I CLEARLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, EVER. if it works and i cant test it since I use Vonage and my choices are limited in that respect.

I'm not that desperate and I have a thin budget. If it's too complicated I do have other ideas.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 11:01:57 PM by McDiddy »
7.\/.

"QUICK change the channel!!"

Offline computerwiz_222

• PLA Addict
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-19
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 11:55:41 AM »
Any of these methods involve beige boxing except for the appointment one... This is highly illegal, I would suggest the appointment because they might think some one reported them.

Offline starbucks95905

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-10
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2006, 01:12:42 PM »
yeah, i highly suggest setting up an appointment with them too, that is the least risky of them all

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2006, 05:55:44 AM »
Call to the police from different lines about a drugs selling problem, after a number of calls they will buy the story and if you're lucky enough they wil even search in da house!
I did that here a long time ago and it worked, I dunno' how the USA police will react tho

Dr.Stabb

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 01:20:00 PM »
Call to the police from different lines about a drugs selling problem, after a number of calls they will buy the story and if you're lucky enough they wil even search in da house!
I did that here a long time ago and it worked, I dunno' how the USA police will react tho
good idea,, but best not to involve the cops yourself,,, just make appointments... then if the cops get involved its okay.. calling the cops is like snitching... snitching is bad!!!

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2006, 12:22:17 PM »
If they have any grass in their lawn, you could write them a message about their pets, like "I'm going to kill your animals" in their lawn while they're away or sleeping. It works really well if you do it in paint thinner, or with some sort of poisonous substance. One that will hopefully kill some of the pets, thereby keeping up your part of the bargain. That way, when SHE calls the cops, they'll call animal control, child protective services, or even FEMA for you (I just wanted to reference FEMA in a conversation), saving YOU the trouble.

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2006, 08:30:53 PM »
I want to know how to do the call forward prank in reverse. I had this neighbor who had the messiest house you could possibly imagine. Think nanny 911 (if anyone watched pax or another channel that carried it). It was soo messy that the cats would crap in hidden places so the smell would be constant. Also his mom was a believer in taking in stray dogs from the local humane society, one was retarded (I mean REEEtarded) and stank and another that was incontenant with constant diarreaha.

Now my prank would be having their phone line call only local stanley steamer or equivilant places. I hope this is possible, although I will never hear of it.

This is totally doable. Commisioner Gordon got his phone to automatically call the batcave when he picked it up.
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2006, 09:27:13 AM »
Just set up a PBX outside their house, maybe cover it with camoflage.
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline nwbell

• catsex and dead hookers?
  • Full-time Posting Prostitute
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-0
  • My bid is five... five CACTI! BWAHAHA!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2006, 02:35:31 PM »
Just set up a PBX outside their house, maybe cover it with camoflage.

Can you say IAXy? Shove one of them and a wireless bridge in their TNI, and use a box at your house running Asterisk to route all their calls.

You could either set the dialplan up to reroute any 7 or 10 digit number they dial to the cleaning place, or use the so-called "batphone mode" to automatically dial it once they go off hook (know it works with zap channels, not sure about others).

This can also be handy for deploying makeshift Charge-A-Call fones in short order :)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 02:38:02 PM by nwbell »
I am an internet haxor. I haxor the internet. It's a pretty good job, million a year plus bennies. So, yeah.
PLA-Minnesota... "A Distant Memory To The Unfortunate Few" • (206) 350-CACTI