Author Topic: McDonalds Drive-through fun...  (Read 2780 times)

Offline Seal

• Not a fan of clubs.
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-1
McDonalds Drive-through fun...
« on: December 19, 2006, 05:50:22 PM »
A friend of mine posted this in another forum I'm in.
It's apparently a re-post of what his own friend wrote about.
I found it rather funny, and thought it fitting for this forum.

I was bored today.

It had been quite a while since I have thrown a wrench into a well oiled
gearbox, and had watched the machine come to a grinding halt. I wanted to watch something happen.

Now, i really didn't want to really destroy any property, or anything like that, I just wanted to watch a well oiled maching come to a screeching fucking halt.

I was off the vessel areound lunchtime, and was really wanting to see something happen. It wasn't
just going to happen on it's own, so I decided to take some personal responsibility and make it happen.

McDonalds. Lunch. I got into the Drive up lane and about eight or ten cars got right in behind me.

I waited my turn and ordered a couple of cheeseburgers and a coke, drove up to the pay window and paid.

There was a car at the pickup window, a car behind him, then me. As soon as the guy in front of me started to drive up to the pickup window, I pulled out of line and into a nearby space to watch my masterpiece.

It didn't take long. The fat guy behind me snatched the bag, containing MY order and drove off for a few feet, sensed something was amiss, checked the contents of his bag and found MY order in it. He stuffed his wreck into a parking space and, carrying my order, went inside.

The next guy, getting HIS order, did the same thing. Looked, parked and went inside.

The third person was a fat woman with a car load of fat little kids that had probably ordered $72 dollars worth of stuff and was handed a small single bag. She went off on the hapless clerk right then and there.

The screaming and abuse started and some poor teenaged kid was on the recieving end of it. For a nanosecond, I felt bad.

There were now 2 pissed off men in the restaurant proper and one fat shrew screaming at a hapless clerk.

It took about ten minutes to get everything straightened out, and things to get squared away.

Then I went into the restaurant for the Coup de Grace.

"Hey, I ordered a couple of cheeseburgers and a coke and had to drop out of line because one of my kids started to get sick," I said, innocently

with bloodless lips, the manager handed me my burgers and off I went, satisfied completely with myself.

A man's gotta do what he'as gotta do!

Offline gangals

• Merp?
  • PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-31
  • ummm cacti
    • http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1879/bagmanonfire4pb.jpg
Re: McDonalds Drive-through fun...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 06:05:16 PM »
Priceless.

This deserves to be in video form.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: McDonalds Drive-through fun...
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 09:24:15 PM »
Amazing how such a simple thing can cause such massive confusion there.  Something similar happened to me in L.A. when I skipped the payment window.  We got to the 2nd window and were handed enough food to feed 3 people.  There happened to be 3 of us in the car so it worked out perfectly.  Seems like if you just pull up and cut in between the cars right at the payment window, you'd be guaranteed free food.