Author Topic: Yay my first email scammer  (Read 3109 times)

Offline Zerobio

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-31
  • Hit ALT F4 For Pla Radio 300 On HomePage
Yay my first email scammer
« on: December 25, 2006, 01:25:28 AM »
how sweet is this 12 years online and i got an email scammer i feel loved   

heres the email 

elzer koneal <elzerkoneal700@yahoo.com>    

show details
    Dec 23 (2 days ago)
Dearest One,
      How are your and your health that is very important to me? please i am not mandating you nor will I in any manner compel you to Honor against your will. I am Elzer Koneal, 19 years old and the only daughter and child of the (Late) chief Emmanuel Koneal. he is a very wealthy cocoa merchant who based in ACCRA and ABIDJAN respectively, I lost hi mysteriously early this year after is last business trips Belgium. his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by my uncle who traveled with him at that time. Before his death he told me that he has the sum of Seven million,Three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. (USD$7.300.000) left in one Bank in Europe that he deposited money with my name as the next of kin, he gave me the documents that cover the money and also the contact of the bank director, that in case if he did not survive the sickness that i should try and live the our country and claim the money into my choice account.
    I am just 19 years old and a university undergraduate orphan girl and really don't know what to do. according to the bank director i need an oversea account where I can transfer this money into , because the money was deposited in a suspense account. to be honest i have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of political crisis here and family problems that make me to runaway from my late fathers house and hid in one local hotel for the safety of my life from the hand of my wicked uncle that kill my father.
   I am in a sincere desire of your urgent assistance in this regards and your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

1.you will help me to negotiate use the money for good business.

2. you will help me to secure a permanent residential permit in your country.

I am ready to give you 15% of the total money after the money has been successfully transfer in to your account in your country for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that you have done if any occur during the process of transfer. Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. to my Private email address   elzerkoneal700@yahoo.com

My sincere regards,

Elzer Koneal

so i emailed her back telling he i would love to help her in any way i can just give me the info i think i should ask for pics next My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
Re: Yay my first email scammer
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 07:13:14 AM »
I got the same one. Must be haxxing sum phone losers dot com.
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline PHISH-PHREAK

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-26
    • 954 Phone Losers
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 08:40:11 PM »
this inspired me to check my mail and :O what do you know. I got it to. Someone prolly got the emails from this site and set it to everyone.

Offline Zerobio

• PLA Underling
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 08:36:17 AM »
aw i was hoping i was the only one :(

Offline Reverend Greed

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +42/-7
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 01:59:33 PM »
how sweet is this 12 years online and i got an email scammer i feel loved   

heres the email 

elzer koneal <elzerkoneal700@yahoo.com>    

show details
    Dec 23 (2 days ago)
Dearest One,
      How are your and your health that is very important to me? please i am not mandating you nor will I in any manner compel you to Honor against your will. I am Elzer Koneal, 19 years old and the only daughter and child of the (Late) chief Emmanuel Koneal. he is a very wealthy cocoa merchant who based in ACCRA and ABIDJAN respectively, I lost hi mysteriously early this year after is last business trips Belgium. his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by my uncle who traveled with him at that time. Before his death he told me that he has the sum of Seven million,Three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. (USD$7.300.000) left in one Bank in Europe that he deposited money with my name as the next of kin, he gave me the documents that cover the money and also the contact of the bank director, that in case if he did not survive the sickness that i should try and live the our country and claim the money into my choice account.
    I am just 19 years old and a university undergraduate orphan girl and really don't know what to do. according to the bank director i need an oversea account where I can transfer this money into , because the money was deposited in a suspense account. to be honest i have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of political crisis here and family problems that make me to runaway from my late fathers house and hid in one local hotel for the safety of my life from the hand of my wicked uncle that kill my father.
   I am in a sincere desire of your urgent assistance in this regards and your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

1.you will help me to negotiate use the money for good business.

2. you will help me to secure a permanent residential permit in your country.

I am ready to give you 15% of the total money after the money has been successfully transfer in to your account in your country for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that you have done if any occur during the process of transfer. Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. to my Private email address   elzerkoneal700@yahoo.com

My sincere regards,

Elzer Koneal

so i emailed her back telling he i would love to help her in any way i can just give me the info i think i should ask for pics next My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.

Too funny.  You should go here:  http://www.thespambaiter.com  website for ideas.  It's great what people can get these idiots to do in exchange for "perceived" cooperation.
Reboot America

Offline PHISH-PHREAK

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-26
    • 954 Phone Losers
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 08:00:26 PM »
hmm I still haven't gotten a response yet from him. Have you?

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 12:30:57 AM »

Offline Zerobio

• PLA Underling
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2006, 02:28:53 PM »
if gotten two back :)

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2006, 02:32:16 PM »
i got that email too, as soon as i read it i sent myself an invite to gmail and changed my address from urbanphreak.  I hate spammers.