Author Topic: Prank Phone call  (Read 5065 times)

Dr.Stabb

Prank Phone call
« on: October 23, 2006, 01:25:19 PM »
Friday we decieded to prank some people
first call worked perfectly... i told him my name was kevin from tent-rents and that i would be there @ 8 o'clock in the morning.. "Gloria" said she had no idea.. i insisted that her husband "harry" had made the appointment and gave us all the info.. i reapeated the phone number names and address to her ( because its listed in the phonebook) she said that they didn't have anything planned and wanted to cancel. i told her that we could cancel bout have a 200.00 fee... thats when she lost it.. started getting mouthy with me.. i said well maybe i can callback and talk to your husband.. she said bout 10 min. and we hung up.

i waited @ least half an hour. just to get them worried. called back the old  man answered.. he was absolutly irate. gave him all my info name address phone number of someone out of the yellow pages. he told me he would be waiting for me @ 8 oclock with a shotgun and if one stake goes in the ground he would shoot my arm off. wanted to talk to my boss or manager.. so i gave the phone to my friend and he took over. this kid went nuts on the old man.. told him to stop messing around that we have his credit card number and we will cancel the order but the penalty is 200.00 have a nice nite and hung up.

i know its kinda juvinile but we were fucked up and thought it was pretty funny.. amused us.. we also did a similar skit but instead of tents we were sending over 13 tanks of strickland propane. we gave her the number to one of our "friends" houses for a contact number. well that bitch called the cops  and gave them the number.. the cops went to this kids house questions him and his mother said she had betting a lot of weird calls... the cops gave them this black box thing that they plug their phone into now. don't know wtf it does but whatever.

alright l8ter
i think tonight im gonna fuck with the security desk @ the local mall. send them on a wild goose chase...

IluvInternet24/7

Re: Prank Phone call
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 01:30:13 PM »
 Wow.
 Thats a little confusing with all of those people involved, but it was sort of funny.

Dr.Stabb

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 05:46:30 PM »
yeah it was one of those "had to be there's" although i had it recorded but the quality was horrible... could barley be herd. im workin on a new recoding setup.. but thx

Offline ghostman

• Damn Screeners...
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +20/-11
  • Hi? Need a squid sandwich, next five, ten minutes.
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 07:01:36 AM »
he told me he would be waiting for me @ 8 oclock with a shotgun and if one stake goes in the ground he would shoot my arm off.

Were they rednecks?  Some people don't know how to handle their shit.  Dey must've nevah realized dey wuz being fuckin' wit.   Good move on passing the phone to the supervisor...

The cops are giving out black boxes?  Where is this again?

Dr.Stabb

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 11:19:16 AM »
upstate ny.. thats what i said.. i herd of that cops giving that shit out yrs ago.. but not today....

Dr.Stabb

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 12:14:23 PM »
also if you guys are bored as fuck!!! call this cocksucker.. its the field support office for those self checkouts @ wally world.. hes an asshole.. just dial the number put ina store number and go from there.. i had him on the phone for half an hour one time thinking it was a real teck problem

number is   xxx xxx xxxx

im aware this is prolly a violation of the "harrasment" rule. but its fun to see how far you can get with somebody before they figure anything out.

l8ter
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 12:19:50 PM by rbcp »

Offline gangals

• Merp?
  • PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-31
  • ummm cacti
    • http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1879/bagmanonfire4pb.jpg
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 02:33:43 PM »
Do I hear someone joining the ranks of z09?

Dr.Stabb

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 03:21:54 PM »
sorry... no more posting numbers.. won't happen again

l8ter

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2006, 05:07:13 PM »
Do I hear someone joining the ranks of z09?

Seconded. A lot of posts, not a lot of *edits, a lot of GEORGE. We will have to see how this shapes out.
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline Desmond

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-7
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2006, 08:26:18 PM »
wow! Is that you Dr.Stabb, I mean the same Dr.Stabb from Phone Bomb? Nice to finnally see you again. Are you and gene_RIK phreak still doing that podcast?

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2006, 03:03:02 AM »
wow! Is that you Dr.Stabb, I mean the same Dr.Stabb from Phone Bomb? Nice to finnally see you again. Are you and gene_RIK phreak still doing that podcast?

I'm afraid he won't reply to you, he has been either banned or he deleted his own account.
 :-\

Offline Desmond

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-7
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2006, 01:46:37 PM »
Damn, but it does seem like a lot of the people from Phone Bomb have transferred over to PLA, I also think I saw 802.1 around here  :-\

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2006, 12:40:56 AM »
Damn, but it does seem like a lot of the people from Phone Bomb have transferred over to PLA, I also think I saw 802.1 around here  :-\

yup, I don't know what was the problem, most of you guys are cool.

ANYBODY KNOWS WHY HE'S NOT WITHUS ANYMORE???

Hope somebody listen to that...