Author Topic: Deaf Relay Ops  (Read 8287 times)

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
Re: Deaf Relay Ops
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2006, 05:09:23 AM »
The letter w is not conducive to persuasive prose and therefore must be eliminated henever it ould otherise be used.

Offline die romantic

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-5
    • http://www.myspace.com/spunstar
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2007, 06:33:48 PM »
Wow is all i have to say....................i read it all but i think the topic should be changed to "What is Punk??"My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself. you seriously got way out of subject.

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2007, 01:48:07 AM »
Dude, I'm pretty sure you jumped into the conversation 5 months late. Since I'm pretty sure Genrik isn't posting anymore (or I just skim him over), it's pointless to point out how off topic everything got. You also just dredged up the constant flame wars that caused a moment or two of strife. I'd at least bring up a conversation that you can add constructively to.

e.g. "I think harassing people with deaf relay ops is funny because you can get other people to say whatever you want without having to pay them." or "I think this is a bad idea. Anyone who is going to threaten people probably shouldn't be using a service like this, lest it be discontinued, negatively impacting those with a legitimate need."

Welcome to the boards, by the way.