Author Topic: Phone guy  (Read 7163 times)

Offline MIB

• Senior Racketeering Officer
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-12
  • PLA- phreak tested. Phone company approved
Re: Phone guy
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2007, 06:05:26 PM »
You could ask him if he ever heard of the PLA before. Maybe give pla buttons or bumper stickers. Or plaster one on his van.

Or you you could inquire about the number of cacti he owns.

At any rate make sure you have the pla website on your computer while he's there.

MIB
oɔıxǝɯ ʍǝu uı ʎoɹ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Offline Mr.Cactus

• Orochicko kills ducks
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +17/-19
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2007, 07:29:04 PM »
Yes, yes my evil plan unfolding! A pla tv inspired by one of my topics mwuahahahahah i I Like the idea of blowing up his butt set (or maybe just his but!)  I had the idea of hooking up a busy box just to confuse him.      :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( *rainbowsmiley* *thewav* O0 :toothy4: imwithstupid thefinger *argue* *bs* *director* *glasses13* *popcorn* *bangyourhead* *hiding* *hippy* *papasmurf* *smurf* *icongeek* *santa* *smurf2* *smurfette* *monkey* *nono* *happybirthday* *cheers* *police* *protest* *puke* *sick* *winblows* *eatarrow*  (thats every smile)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 07:31:58 PM by superspam »

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2007, 04:49:29 AM »
Yes, yes my evil plan unfolding! A pla tv inspired by one of my topics mwuahahahahah i I Like the idea of blowing up his butt set (or maybe just his but!)  I had the idea of hooking up a busy box just to confuse him.      :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( *rainbowsmiley* *thewav* O0 :toothy4: imwithstupid thefinger *argue* *bs* *director* *glasses13* *popcorn* *bangyourhead* *hiding* *hippy* *papasmurf* *smurf* *icongeek* *santa* *smurf2* *smurfette* *monkey* *nono* *happybirthday* *cheers* *police* *protest* *puke* *sick* *winblows* *eatarrow*  (thats every smile)

Shut up, Corey.

Offline Mr.Cactus

• Orochicko kills ducks
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +17/-19
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2007, 02:25:55 PM »
Yeah that was stupid

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2007, 04:27:51 PM »
ask him waht the chan key is for #phreak

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2007, 02:57:26 AM »
.My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.. OMG DO IT! That would have to rank in the top three PLA Tvs ever.

Right after Cal riding around on a toy firetruck!
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

Offline nwbell

• catsex and dead hookers?
  • Full-time Posting Prostitute
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-0
  • My bid is five... five CACTI! BWAHAHA!!!
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2007, 04:43:11 PM »
I am an internet haxor. I haxor the internet. It's a pretty good job, million a year plus bennies. So, yeah.
PLA-Minnesota... "A Distant Memory To The Unfortunate Few" • (206) 350-CACTI

Offline splynt0r

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +19/-10
  • Rip. Sample. Mash. Share
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2007, 02:01:43 AM »
I should hook a bunch of weird stuff to all my lines and then call the phone company to come over and repair things.  Like, one line will have some bizarre audio noises going into it.  Another would have 220 volts going through it and blow up his handset.   Another could be crossed with some neighbors.  Maybe hide a cell phone jammer in the house so he can't contact anyone about the problems he's having.  It'll be the best PLA TV ever!
That would be ultra pwnage :D

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2007, 01:05:23 PM »
I should hook a bunch of weird stuff to all my lines and then call the phone company to come over and repair things.  Like, one line will have some bizarre audio noises going into it.  Another would have 220 volts going through it and blow up his handset.   Another could be crossed with some neighbors.  Maybe hide a cell phone jammer in the house so he can't contact anyone about the problems he's having.  It'll be the best PLA TV ever!

That'd kick ass, better hope he never finds it online though. Actually I have no idea how you manage to sleep at night with some of the stuff you've done posted online with your real name attached.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"