Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM  (Read 4325 times)

zewb

Coast to Coast AM
« on: July 12, 2007, 04:59:19 AM »
EDIT: The original post was a crappy idea and I have a better plan.

Coast to Coast AM is a syndicated radio show that comes on at 10 PM Pacific Time where a bunch of losers talk about aliens and crop circles and shit. I read that they do not screen their calls for the purpose of spontaneity on the show, and the call in numbers are toll free so you can call in from Skype without having to pay a dime.

Western US: 1-800-618-8255 (toll free)
Eastern US: 1-800-825-5033 (toll free)

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th. Coincidentally, tomorrow they are doing open calling during the entire show. So everyone feel free to join in on the fun. If you want to record the hilarity, visit http://www.kfi640.com/main.html and click "LISTEN LIVE" to stream. Go into volume control>options>properties>recording>check stereo or mono mix>click OK>set your recording to stereo/mono mix, fire up your favorite audio recording program, and you are good to go. I will try and call in as much as possible, I suggest everyone else do the same.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 04:44:55 PM by zewb »

Offline BaconStrips

• Section 8 and it's so great!
  • Phone Loser Abuser
  • 1337 13V3L: +14/-9
  • ring ring ring
    • Phone Pride World Wide - Prank calls by Bobby Pyn
Re: Morning Ritual with Garret Lewis
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 07:26:06 AM »
yeah those mornig shows like that are easy to get on because they have like zero callers anyway. I did the same thing to a station where I used to live, KFYI AM 550

Make some pranks and post 'em!

Here are a couple of mine I did to KFYI:

http://phoneprideworldwide.com/starwars_radio_call.mp3

http://phoneprideworldwide.com/jim_brewer_pr.mp3
free prank calls" border="0
Listen to my prank calls for FREE - Bobby Pyn Prank Calls

Offline the_real_dick_tanner

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-6
  • I'm a horny cult leader with a breakfast fixation
Re: Coast to Coast AM
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 04:10:14 PM »

Coast to Coast AM is a syndicated radio show that comes on at 10 PM Pacific Time where a bunch of losers talk about aliens and crop circles and shit. I read that they do not screen their calls for the purpose of spontaneity on the show, and the call in numbers are toll free so you can call in from Skype.

John & Jeffs another show that would be awsome to screw with as well.
The hitman needs a ride.

Offline BaconStrips

• Phone Loser Abuser
  • ring ring ring
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 05:42:59 PM »
ok, for one, if you change the thread you started then my post makes no sense at all really. That's not very unusual actually, but to get on to my second point, Coast to Coast AM does screen there calls and it's pretty rare when they don't. You may have something with the Friday part of it because they have something called open lines where they may or may not screen anything.

Third, I like Coast to Coast a lot, they talk about many different things, some cool and some lame. That being said, I would never turn down a chance to prank them but it's just been tried so many times without much success.

Good luck getting through to the show on any day or night since they have one of the biggest markets of any station. There lines are always jammed and if you listen to the show you will hear people saying "oh wow, I can't believe I got through...I've been trying to get on for years.".

Record your shit if you try this and good luck!

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 07:08:42 PM »
Coast to Coast is already so fucked up that I can't tell who's a prank caller and who's just a kook.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline BaconStrips

• Phone Loser Abuser
  • ring ring ring
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 08:32:03 PM »
yeah thats true a lot of the time, but they do have some pretty interesting topics from time to time.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 08:51:23 PM »
Oh I don't mean fucked up in a negative sense, just quite different than stuff you'd hear...just about anywhere else. Very interesting on the whole.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline McDiddy

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
  • Tricky Midget
    • My Space yay!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 12:56:43 AM »

Coast to Coast AM is a syndicated radio show that comes on at 10 PM Pacific Time where a bunch of losers talk about aliens and crop circles and shit. I read that they do not screen their calls for the purpose of spontaneity on the show, and the call in numbers are toll free so you can call in from Skype without having to pay a dime.

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th. Coincidentally, tomorrow they are doing open calling during the entire show. So everyone feel free to join in on the fun. If you want to record the hilarity, visit http://www.kfi640.com/main.html and click "LISTEN LIVE" to stream. Go into volume control>options>properties>recording>check stereo or mono mix>click OK>set your recording to stereo/mono mix, fire up your favorite audio recording program, and you are good to go. I will try and call in as much as possible, I suggest everyone else do the same.

I like it, puts me to sleep at night.
7.\/.

"QUICK change the channel!!"

Offline BaconStrips

• Phone Loser Abuser
  • ring ring ring
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 08:02:30 AM »

I like it, puts me to sleep at night.

when they talk about evp's and other ghost type stuff, does that make you wet the bed?

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 08:21:31 AM »
<3 coast 2 coast.

Offline BaconStrips

• Phone Loser Abuser
  • ring ring ring
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2007, 07:20:06 PM »
To bad George didn't do the Ouija board thing the other day...that would have been interesting.

Offline ghostman

• Damn Screeners...
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +20/-11
  • Hi? Need a squid sandwich, next five, ten minutes.
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 10:54:15 AM »
Coast to Coast is already so fucked up that I can't tell who's a prank caller and who's just a kook.
^ I second that emotion!  Cwazy pulpy-pulp fiction.  On @ Midnight here... I've been on a couple times... if I get on I'll make reference to the great cactus, it's kinda like the great pumpkin you see, and I believe in it.  It's coming.

When it comes to 'conspiracy theory' I like Thursdays w/Michael Medved... he's a little more intelligent + debates with the psychos, C2C just broadcasts them.  Take some insane indefensible position + defend it vehemently!
"take me to your cans"