Poll

Do you want/plan to own an Apple Iphone?

OMG YES!@#$!!
4 (12.9%)
OMFG NO!@#$!!
27 (87.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Apple Iphone  (Read 6584 times)

Offline PHISH-PHREAK

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-26
    • 954 Phone Losers
Re: Apple Iphone
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 03:48:07 PM »
Have you seen the wait lines?

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 08:34:29 PM »
But you're not just getting the ability to listen to audio files. You can browse the internet, make calls, email, countless things you can't do on an iPod. Besides, the screen is sweet for watching movies.

My current cell phone can check email and browse the net.  Plus it has a keyboard for fast typing.  A Windows Mobile phone can do all that and more.

Offline CK

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Cactus Master
  • 1337 13V3L: +5/-47
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 09:06:40 PM »
While yes, you can browse the internet, it's not really the internet. And with some practice, the iPhone keyboard is said to be just fine.

And with most movies being around a gig or so, you could easily load up 8 movies for some big screen viewing. iTunes makes switching stuff on and off of the devices easy.
But do you have ample parking? That is the question.

Offline BaconStrips

• Section 8 and it's so great!
  • Phone Loser Abuser
  • 1337 13V3L: +14/-9
  • ring ring ring
    • Phone Pride World Wide - Prank calls by Bobby Pyn
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2007, 01:32:28 PM »
I'm a Mac Addict to the max!
free prank calls" border="0
Listen to my prank calls for FREE - Bobby Pyn Prank Calls

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2007, 07:21:22 PM »

the sweetest thing...

is the computer in the background.

Offline Jersey

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +5/-5
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2007, 09:34:29 PM »
rbcp- I have a number you might want to acquire. It is the number of an iPhone Display phone in a mall in Georgia. I got this number from a member of a cell phone forum with some persuasion.

If you or anybody else would like this number and promises to record their menacing calls for all to hear, just PM me or something. The phone is located in the Perimeter Mall in Georgia.
Aaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!

Offline legend813

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +90/-16
  • OMFG HACKED BY MURD0C.NET!
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2007, 07:04:49 AM »

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2007, 11:58:06 AM »
I stopped by a Mac store over the weekend and got to fondle an Iphone.  It wasn't even activated, though, so I couldn't do much with it.  I can't believe you have to have phone service on it just to listen to music.

Trevelyn, how does your phone handle phonelosers.org and the forums?  There's a bit of side-scrolling on my Pocket PC since I have sidebars, tables, and long graphics.  Does the Iphone do something about that?

Offline thesilente

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-3
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2007, 09:47:54 PM »
i have a pocket pc.

I had the ppc 6700 and now upgraded to the new htc mogul..

who needs an iphone when this exists? http://dvdtoiphone.com/
(scroll to ilaunch.. the second product)

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2007, 07:08:57 AM »
ell it's ethermines phone, i could never afford one.   I eat popcorn and drink water for dinner sometimes, i am so poor.  But the phone has handled every web page perfectly unless theres flash objects.  the browser is amazingly easy to use, and so nice, the zooming, in and out.  The scrolling, the qwerty keyboard the iTunes.... That phone is one of the coolest things i have ever used before.  i took my macbok into the apple store yesterday and there was a dark spot on the parts where i put my palms when i am typing, and they offerend to replace it free!  so the macbook looks brand new now :D the keys, the trackpad, and the whole bottom piece is new :D  i like that in a company.  good service.  Oh the cell phone jammer jammed the iPhone faster than did our CDMA phone.  I was thinking of making a funny video of the iPhone, like travel around my city showing all Urban areas and showing the phone with no signal say "WTF THIS PHONE SUCKS!!1" but just have the jammer on in the bg. heh.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2007, 10:17:22 AM »
ell it's ethermines phone, i could never afford one.   I eat popcorn and drink water for dinner sometimes, i am so poor.  But the phone has handled every web page perfectly unless theres flash objects.  the browser is amazingly easy to use, and so nice, the zooming, in and out.  The scrolling, the qwerty keyboard the iTunes.... That phone is one of the coolest things i have ever used before.  i took my macbok into the apple store yesterday and there was a dark spot on the parts where i put my palms when i am typing, and they offerend to replace it free!  so the macbook looks brand new now :D the keys, the trackpad, and the whole bottom piece is new :D  i like that in a company.  good service.  Oh the cell phone jammer jammed the iPhone faster than did our CDMA phone.  I was thinking of making a funny video of the iPhone, like travel around my city showing all Urban areas and showing the phone with no signal say "WTF THIS PHONE SUCKS!!1" but just have the jammer on in the bg. heh.

That'd actually be hilarious. What jammer do you use? I'm thinking of springing for one in the fall (I found one that supposedly jams cameras too but that sounds sketchy to me).
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2007, 01:38:44 PM »
Maddox Has spoken, and so it shall be decided.

"The iPhone is a piece of shit, and
so is your face.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=iphone
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

Offline mrpeanut

• PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-30
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2007, 02:31:50 PM »
wow the iphone just got iraped

Offline splynt0r

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +19/-10
  • Rip. Sample. Mash. Share
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2007, 01:09:00 AM »
The only thing that might make me want to buy one, is if they produced a skype version for it. But right now, the iPhone is just an iBagOfSuck.