Author Topic: Ahhh....I love the smell of a 419 in the morning!  (Read 3135 times)

kelsokid18

Ahhh....I love the smell of a 419 in the morning!
« on: May 04, 2007, 08:13:51 AM »
REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH No: 2005MJL-01
TICKET No: 20511465463-7644

FINAL NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you today 4th may, 2007 of the result of
the winners of the  UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on
the 1st of may, 2007..

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £1,000,000
(One Million Britain pounds sterlings) in cash credited to file
XYL/26510460037/06.

To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent;

Agents Name: Dr.Pinkett Griffin
Email:information_serviceunit002@yahoo.co.uk
Phone Number:+447045721629
Fax Number:+44 07075055781

Provide him with the information below:

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: Ahhh....I love the smell of a 419 in the morning!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 08:46:14 AM »
Holy crap, congrats Kelsokid!  How about sharing the wealth with all of the top posters here on the forums.

kelsokid18

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 09:19:12 AM »
1,000,000 British Pound = 1,990,220 US Dollar.

I'd buy some PLA stuff, and a car, and pay my bills and my bookie debts.

Offline splynt0r

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +19/-10
  • Rip. Sample. Mash. Share
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 09:42:48 AM »
I would buy a lifetimes supply of cacti, and I would clone myself 42 times.

Offline mrpeanut

• PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-30
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 04:14:42 PM »
Some cactus live up to 300 years. Let's say you bought one for 30 bucks, plus the cost of a pot (like 20), you'd have spent 50 bucks. This means cloning yourself costs 23,808.33 dollars. Pretty cheap!

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 09:01:24 AM »
I hate dragging up old threads but I didn't want to start a new one on a subject that was already being discussed. I actually checked my mail today (Which I rarely do.) and found one I hadn't seen before. This one is apparently "from Sierra Leon"

Reply-To: mrssandradicksonfr10@yahoo.fr
To: sandradickson10@yahoo.ca
Subject: From Mrs Sandra Dickson
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 19:21:21 -0400 (EDT)

From Mrs Sandra Dickson
Abidjan Cote Divoire

Dearest in the lord

I am Mrs Sandra Dickson an Sierra Leon nationality . I am married to late Mr Emmanuel Dickson, who worked with Sierra Leon  Embassy in Ivory Coast for 9 years before he died in the year 2006 after a brief illness that  lasted for only five days. We were married for Eighteen years with a daughter (Lilian)who later died in a motor accident.
   Before the untimely death of my husband, we were both born again Christians. Since after his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$3.5 M ( Three Million, Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in a General Trust Account with a prime bank in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. Presently, this money is still with the bank.

Recently, following my ill health, my Doctor told me  that I may not last for the next six months due to  my cancer ailment. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a  Christain organization (Church) or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein, according to the desire of my late husband before his death.

I want this fund to be used in Christain Activities  like, Orphanages, Christain schools, and Churches for propagating  the word of God and to endeavour that the house of God  is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth". I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision.

I am not afraid of death  hence I know  where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my battle and I shall hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Abidjan. I will also issue you  the documents that will prove you as the present  beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the Church to always pray for me  because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that  I lived a life as a worthy Christian. Whoever wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your  life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in searching another church for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in Christ,
   Mrs Sandra Dickson

---------------------------------
Changez de tête et de tenue tous les jours si vous le voulez ! Volez la vedette sur  Yahoo! Québec Avatars

I might be wrong, but I think the header and footer allude to the person being in Canada. This is the response I sent

Dear Ms. Dickson,
  I'm sorry to inform you that PDXUSA has banned all trade with overseas countries like Canada. Please inform your fellow scammers so that they don't make the same mistake.
  Yours Truely
    Nod

Anyhow, I got a giggle out of this and thought you might as well.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 09:04:38 AM by LordNod »
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline M-26-7

• Skinniest Member of the PLA
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +40/-61
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2007, 04:46:05 PM »
A little minor thread resurrection if you don't mind too much, but has any one else got the above email? I've gotten this at least twice, which is surprising because Gmail blocks everybit of spam I've ever gotten; this is the first message that has gotten into my inbox.

From Mrs Sandra Dickson
Abidjan Cote Divoire

Dearest in the lord

I am Mrs Sandra Dickson an Sierra Leon nationality . I am married to late Mr Emmanuel Dickson, who worked with Sierra Leon  Embassy in Ivory Coast for 9 years before he died in the year 2006 after a brief illness that  lasted for only five days. We were married for Eighteen years with a daughter (Lilian)who later died in a motor accident.
Before the untimely death of my husband, we were both born again Christians. Since after his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$3.5 M ( Three Million, Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in a General Trust Account with a prime bank in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. Presently, this money is still with the bank.

Recently, following my ill health, my Doctor told me  that I may not last for the next six months due to  my cancer ailment. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a  Christain organization (Church) or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein, according to the desire of my late husband before his death.
I want this fund to be used in Christain Activities  like, Orphanages, Christain schools, and Churches for propagating  the word of God and to endeavour that the house of God  is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth". I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision.
I am not afraid of death  hence I know  where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my battle and I shall hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Abidjan. I will also issue you  the documents that will prove you as the present  beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the Church to always pray for me  because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that  I lived a life as a worthy Christian. Whoever wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your  life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in searching another church for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs Sandra Dickson

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 04:53:46 PM »
Was it the same yahoo address? I wonder if some enterprising Canadian isn't taking up this scam. Or maybe Tachyon is just fucking with us.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline M-26-7

• Skinniest Member of the PLA
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +40/-61
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2007, 05:11:34 PM »
Same dumb cunt.

Offline Scienceman123

• PLA Ambassador to Essex County, MA
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-8
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2007, 07:08:26 AM »
Meh. I just forward my shit to the FTC.