Author Topic: A request  (Read 5455 times)

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
Re: A request
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 03:21:59 AM »
This is sort of off topic but I got bored today so I made this.

It's not great but it's the best I can do. My gift is my song and this one's for you. I mean, er, I'm not good at image editing.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 06:18:02 AM »
Kids these days...

What is up with kids these days? Of the '88 kids going through school, we were all mostly well-behaved and did well in class. The year below us, kids did worse and dressed funny, but otherwise were good. But the kids from the 90s, fuck. They have no respect for anyone, break everything, steal everything; our capital city, Halifax, is ranked now the highest in violent crimes in the country, and it's teenagers that are doing it. Seriously fucked up things, like beating old ladies with table legs and taking nothing, or burning and stabbing people walking through a park. What the hell happened between '89 and '90?
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline M-26-7

• Skinniest Member of the PLA
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +40/-61
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2007, 08:27:03 AM »
Bush I

Offline M-26-7

• Skinniest Member of the PLA
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +40/-61
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2007, 06:28:44 PM »
I hope this one works out for you.
If you do spray it, I'd like to see pictures as well.
For that matter, I'd like to see local graffiti from anyone on these forums.
A little thread resurrection here, but there is some stuff I can show you. I didn't make any of these stencil entirely, although I did edit a few. These are pretty much just practice for larger and more original stuff. I can't tell if one specific photos will enrage frog or delight him.

Carl Sagan...sorta. Bad.

None of it's very good, but hey, I wanted to bump my own section anyways, so here ya go.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 06:31:02 PM by M-26-7 »

Offline frog

• PLA Henchman
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2007, 06:04:01 AM »
I love it. Most people probably don't even know he was a communist, just some spic with a beret. Half of his fanboys are American Anarchists.

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 11:01:32 AM »
I love it. Most people probably don't even know he was a communist, just some spic with a beret. Half of his fanboys are American Anarchists.

I heard some South American kids refer to Che Guevara as equivalent to or worse than Hitler in the LB chatroom the other day.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline Zazen

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +34/-14
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2007, 04:48:27 PM »
"Smoking dope and hanging up Che's picture is no more a commitment than drinking milk and collecting postage stamps." An old friend of mine was really into Che, but the only story he could tell me about him was a time he took a shit out a window and it landed on someones food (as told in "the motorcycle diaries").

I really like those stencil graffiti photos. As far as I'm concerned it's public beautification.

Offline frog

• PLA Henchman
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2007, 04:49:44 PM »
I heard some South American kids refer to Che Guevara as equivalent to or worse than Hitler in the LB chatroom the other day.

Yeah, Hitler fought for freedom like no man's land. Ernesto was small-time crap compared to the Final Solution.

Offline z3wb

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +37/-36
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2007, 02:18:45 AM »
Quote from: The Independent Institute
Guevara, for example, admitted to shooting Eutimio Guerra in January of 1957 because he suspected him of passing on information. He also admitted to having shot a peasant named Aristidio, although he wasn't certain he could justify that execution, as well as a man named Echevarría, the brother of a comrade. On the eve of victory for the revolution, Guevara ordered the execution of a couple dozen people in the central Cuban region of Santa Clara, according to Jaime Costa Vázquez (a.k.a. "El Catalán"), a former commander in the Cuban revolutionary army whom Vargas Llosa interviewed for the article.

But Che Guevara's killing spree didn't reach its apex until after the corrupt Bautista regime collapsed and Castro put Guevara in charge of the San Carlos de La Cabaña prison.

José Vilasuso, a lawyer and professor in Puerto Rico who had served with the group in charge of the judicial process at La Cabaña prison, told Vargas Llosa that one night in 1959 he witnessed the execution of seven political prisoners. Another witness, Javier Arzuaga, a clergyman more inclined toward the liberation theology of Leonardo Boff than the conservatism of the former Cardinal Ratzinger, told Vargas Llosa that Che Guevara never overturned a sentence. He said he personally witnessed 55 executions, including that of a young boy named Ariel Lima. Estimates of the number of executions of political prisoners during the six months that Che Guevara was in charge of La Cabaña vary. Economist Armando Lago has compiled a list of 179 executions.

Che's kind of a dick.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 02:20:36 AM by z3wb »
Huh?