Author Topic: Internetcalls.com Free Trial  (Read 3801 times)

Offline Intrinsic

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
Internetcalls.com Free Trial
« on: July 19, 2007, 09:27:19 PM »
Anyone using this service for free software VOIP calls?  There is a limit on how many calls you can make per trial username, but you can easily open new accounts.  I abused it for 2 days, and they finally banned my ip address from the registration server.  Conference calling, as well as international calls to many locations is supported.  I connected a call center worker at QVC to a local Wal-Mart. and they argued for over one minute about who called who.  The woman working at Wal-Mart constantly accused the QVC guy of prank calling the store.  Wal-Mart received many interesting (conference)calls that night, including a woman from Hong Kong and a guy from the Netherlands.

Offline gangals

• Merp?
  • PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-31
  • ummm cacti
    • http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1879/bagmanonfire4pb.jpg
Re: Internetcalls.com Free Trial
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 10:29:22 PM »
and they argued for over one minute about who called who.

OMG, really, a whole minute? Last time I tried, I would only get the flying squirrel to speak to the tortoise for 37 seconds.

Offline shpeeler

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 09:27:01 AM »
Thanks for the info but I have a question, when you link two people to eachother is there anyway to listen in or record the call? I cant seem to figure it out, basically i can link the two phones but cant hear what they are saying

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 09:36:54 AM »
Thanks for the info but I have a question, when you link two people to eachother is there anyway to listen in or record the call? I cant seem to figure it out, basically i can link the two phones but cant hear what they are saying

I CLEARLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, EVER. about recording with that particular software but you should be able to hear them. My suggestion would be to RTFAQ and RTFM.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline shpeeler

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 09:42:54 AM »
I tried reading through a few faqs and stuff but it doesnt address it because i think its designed to call your number, then call the other number. If I am calling two different people with their own respective caller IDs I dont know if I cna listen in, which would be fun, anyways any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

Offline Nod

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 212-389-1318
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 11:30:48 AM »
I suppose I could download it and try it out. I'll post an answer for you in a bit.

EDIT- I've played for this with a bit and I have to ask exactly how you're connecting people together. Are you doing it using the "Forward" feature? If so then that's why you can't listen in. In your next post please describe exactly what you're doing and how you're doing it and I'll see if I can't help you out.

BTW, my internet calls user name is TEHNAWD. Feel free to add me and if you catch me on I'll try and walk you through or something to the best of my capabilities.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 11:45:47 AM by LordNod »
I HATE the bridge.

Offline shpeeler

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 12:55:09 PM »
Hello

Im using the direct call tab.

I put a number "Your phone number" and one in "destination phone number" (neither of which is my phone number) so it calls and connects those two numbers with the call id being the other phone number ("your phone number" sees "destination phone number" and vice versa) I put in and im wondering if I can listen to it. If not is there another way to do that?

Thanks alot for your time.

Offline Nod

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 212-389-1318
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 02:10:41 PM »
I don't think you can do that with this particular software and definately not in the manner that you're describing. If you want to conferance people together and listen to the antics I would suggest using skype. It's much better suited for what you're trying to do.
I HATE the bridge.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 02:11:19 PM »
As far as connecting people together I'd recommend simply telling them you're connecting the call but really 3-way them together and mute/cover your end and record at your leisure.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline Nod

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 212-389-1318
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 02:13:13 PM »
As far as connecting people together I'd recommend simply telling them you're connecting the call but really 3-way them together and mute/cover your end and record at your leisure.

I think he's wanting to do it specifically with a VOIP program though.
I HATE the bridge.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 02:17:34 PM »
Yeah I've done what he's doing but I used voipbuster. It's pretty entertaining if you can watch one end (I connected multiple 800 numbers that my call center handles together at once and two operators across the aisle from one another picked up for example), or if you just want to set somebody up (making them call somebody all the time) but not for recording calls.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline shpeeler

• Newb
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2007, 09:12:21 AM »
well thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it, I liked the idea of internetcalls because you can send out two seperate caller ids.