Author Topic: Stolen credit card number  (Read 13902 times)

Offline cricket

• Bandito
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +6/-4
Re: Stolen credit card number
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2008, 11:21:00 AM »
Since these are semi-legit resurrections, I'm going to allow it.
thanks a bunch

I think my favorite card scam still has to be getting card info and encoding it onto hotel keycards or other gift cards.
Yeah, I practically invented that
The hard part is not going to the grocery store and accidentally opening the door to your momo.

Offline Mr.Cactus

• Orochicko kills ducks
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +17/-19
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2008, 10:14:34 PM »
Pron?

Offline z3wb

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +37/-36
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2008, 06:26:55 PM »
If you're dumb enough to let all of your money depend on a number than anyone can get, well, you basically deserve to be ripped off. Keep your money under the mattress!
Huh?

Offline cricket

• Bandito
  • Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2008, 11:41:53 PM »
dude I'm gonna start up a I love zewb site so the poor guy can catch a break.
who the fuck r u? way to cool or what? if you had any klew
what teh fuck you were talking about you wouldn't be flaming
lamers on teh forumz...
oh, shit i guess i could take that advice myself
but really dude he's just a kid, and maybe if you had something
to offer him, youd be doing that right now, but
in your attempt to gain approval, you put down the same from others.
purdy lame d00d. i mean, weren't you the one trippin out about all the
OMFG WHAT the hell am i going to do with all this
xml data? ltfol hahaha i hate you

PhyberOptik

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2008, 12:21:16 AM »
If I had a stolen credit card number this is what I would do.

I'd first off order something over the net using a computer specifcally not in my home. Maybe somebodies that you don't like very much. Or someones that you wanna get back at after all these years or just someone dumb in the first place.

Find a home that is either up for sale or abandoned that doesn't look abandoned or extremely run down. Maybe a house thats for rent or an appratment complex you may be able to get access too insode the lobby or by the front door.

Order your stuff online and use that address as the plave you are having it delivered too. You also have to make sure you have the address that belongs to that card as well for some places on the internet.

After you finish ordering, if you have the chance to have it delivered by UPS or FedEx, Purolator any of those with next day service or 3 day service use one of those. If its ground its gonna take 3 days to a week. Depending on what you chosse should also depend on what kind of place you wanna send that item to as well.

Just dig around a bit and keep an eye on the mail system and how it works in the area you are sending the item too. What time does the mailman come by usually, phone US Postal ask how long it usually takes for mail to be send within the US from one place to another.

If you have no choice but to have it sent ground chances are you're gonna need ID to pick it up and if not make sure its being sent to a home address of an abandoned home or one that is not occupied but looks like it is.

Just do some digging, but use your head.
Its a 10 yr jail sentence for credit card fraud, and 15 yr federal crime for mail fraud as well. So you'd be looking at 25 yrs plus what ever else they tack on as well for theft.

I don't condone it but damn its one hell of a way to get some nice shit.

Leave me a message on my answering machine and I'll hit you back when I can
(204) 219-9939

Offline johnnyhacker

• Telco 0wner
  • Post Whore
  • 1337 13V3L: +29/-19
  • One plus the number means long distance!
    • The truth will always be rewritten into what others want, it happens to every one.
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2008, 09:13:29 AM »
sometimes i think of carding as a fine art, other times i think of it as mere chaos theory. one thing i did learn about carding was that the higher you go, the less chance of getting caught, hard to believe huh... besides the horror stories, like when Majestic, Lamer Joe, and Whitesword took Amtrak, and the train backed back up to the station so authorities could arrest them. one hit on one card, and not just any card will do either, gotta be a business or corporate card. make sure to get the Tax ID# assigned to the account, you'll need it, along with the last four of the holders social & cvc code on the back. now you've become Platinum Status! another thing i would do is use the cards for things that the card would obviously be for i.e Microsoft Corp Card = Laptops, and Electronics, or travel arrangements; Bad Boy Entertainment Corp Card = Platinum Jewelery!!!! United Airlines Corp Card = Chartered jets through Marquis or Blue Star Jet, you get the idea. but only use the cards once. and grab yourself a merchant while your at it, you'll need to know what you limit clearences are for each card. run an authorization for like $250,000.00 for starters, if it give you an approval code write it down... that card is good for $250k! Then get the merchant operator on the line to do a "charge-back", feed'em a story about how you only wanted to approve $250.00 and the button was stuck! give them the approval code you were issued and it'll be back on the card. peace!
Your signature will only be rewritten, along with your posts when you have not logged in for a while.

Offline cricket

• Bandito
  • Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2008, 09:31:08 PM »
whaddabout bcss?
whats cooler than carding?

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2008, 05:52:21 AM »
What Johnnyhacker failed to tell you was that Hairball just got out of prison after serving a few years and change and now dressed up as the statue of liberty, handing out flyers to a muffler shop near Pittsburgh. The sad reality of carding sets in when they slap your ass with federal felonies.

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2008, 06:19:10 AM »
But if jonnyhacker says it than it HAS to be true!!!???

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2008, 07:44:37 AM »
If there's one thing I've learned from Trailer Park Boys, it's that loads of little crimes are probably a lot smarter than one massive one. Obviously if you do shit like charge thousands of dollars to one card, it'll set up a red flag. Those obnoxious 'anti-hacker' credit report services I always see on TV wouldn't be able to do jack shit if I only charged say twenty bucks to each card, and was smart about it. I've read that 80% of those cases never get caught, and out of those it's rare to be prosecuted (Frank Abagnale's book). I even read there that the FBI has an actual protocol not to bother with it if the monetary damage is less than a thousand bucks.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline johnnyhacker

• Telco 0wner
  • Post Whore
    • The truth will always be rewritten into what others want, it happens to every one.
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2008, 01:43:16 PM »
What Johnnyhacker failed to tell you was that Hairball just got out of prison after serving a few years and change and now dressed up as the statue of liberty, handing out flyers to a muffler shop near Pittsburgh. The sad reality of carding sets in when they slap your ass with federal felonies.

Only to correct you, Hairball did not do time for carding. Hairball plea guilty to hacking into Proctor & Gamble, stealing like five hundred thousand Foldgers Coffee calling cards, then selling them on Ebay. Not credit card fraud.
Your signature will only be rewritten, along with your posts when you have not logged in for a while.

Offline johnnyhacker

• Telco 0wner
  • Post Whore
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2008, 01:45:19 PM »
If there's one thing I've learned from Trailer Park Boys, it's that loads of little crimes are probably a lot smarter than one massive one. Obviously if you do shit like charge thousands of dollars to one card, it'll set up a red flag. Those obnoxious 'anti-hacker' credit report services I always see on TV wouldn't be able to do jack shit if I only charged say twenty bucks to each card, and was smart about it. I've read that 80% of those cases never get caught, and out of those it's rare to be prosecuted (Frank Abagnale's book). I even read there that the FBI has an actual protocol not to bother with it if the monetary damage is less than a thousand bucks.

True.