Author Topic: internet Dating Site Prank calls  (Read 5601 times)

sknOOb

Re: internet Dating Site Prank calls
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 09:57:15 AM »

The monthly bloating and extreme crankiness not to mention the agony inflicted by watching chick flicks and Oprah are enough to make me value the plumbing i have.

Then there's shopping and makeup and getting hit on by disgusting ,lying,testosterone fuelled lunatics that only want to bang you,borrow cash and your car then leave you like the fat chick at the prom until the next time they get hungry,horny or need the skidmarks washed out of their shorts.

I have to admit that there have been a few time where i've really envied lesbians but never enough to seriously want to change teams.

Who in their right mind would want to be a woman?

Preach it, sister.  :P

I thought that rant at least deserved an ooh.
 :(

Offline s1acker

• plop
  • PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +31/-10
  • lolwut?
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2008, 02:02:49 PM »
I was messing around on AIM once and going from chat to chat saying I was a 14 yr old girl looking for an older man. I eventually after many IMs decided to stick with one. I think he was 32 or so. Anyways I ended up getting his name, picture,  phone number, and got his address through reverse lookup.. So I made a site about him on angelfire with his name, addy, pic ect ect and then sent him the link to it. He begged me to take it off, and he eventually got angelfire to terminate the account.. But I thought it was pretty funny and I bet he felt like an idiot when he saw the site.

sknOOb

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2008, 02:38:53 PM »
I was messing around on AIM once and going from chat to chat saying I was a 14 yr old girl looking for an older man. I eventually after many IMs decided to stick with one. I think he was 32 or so. Anyways I ended up getting his name, picture,  phone number, and got his address through reverse lookup.. So I made a site about him on angelfire with his name, addy, pic ect ect and then sent him the link to it. He begged me to take it off, and he eventually got angelfire to terminate the account.. But I thought it was pretty funny and I bet he felt like an idiot when he saw the site.

Thats too funny!
I gotta try it  ;D.