Author Topic: Hotel Calls  (Read 2687 times)

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
Hotel Calls
« on: August 06, 2006, 07:09:54 PM »
tell me the story behind the hotel prank calls!
for example, were you actually at/neer any of the hotels you called, and also, who are your accomplises for this prank? (I can recognise RBCP and Murd0c...)
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: Hotel Calls
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 08:02:21 PM »
The people in the calls are me, Spessa and Mr. Spessa.  He's so mysterious that he doesn't have his own name.  I don't think murd0c was in any of those hotel calls.  Almost all of the calls were random hotels all over the country.  The only hotel we were actually near was in the call called "Extention Cord."  We were staying at a Motel 6 somewhere in the middle of the U.S.  We decided to walk around the motel grounds and take note of which rooms were occupied so we brought a notebook with us and did that.  The most interesting room was the one with an extension cord running under their door, going into the van outside.

We did a lot of other calls to that motel late into the night.  Until one room we pranked, the guy said, "This is Brad, isn't it?  You're the guy with brown hair."  We decided that the owners and/or employees must have seen us walking around taking notes.  Plus maybe they noticed my Phone Losers license plate frame and whatever weird/wacky thing I had painted all over my car windows at the time.  That was the end of prank calls for that night.

You should call the PLA Voice bridge.  They do Motel 6 prank calls on there just about every night.

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 08:15:07 PM »
When staying at motel 6, you waiver away your right not to be harrassed by random strangers a 2:00 AM
thats why its only $26 a night for the basement rooms
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

Offline BaconStrips

• Section 8 and it's so great!
  • Phone Loser Abuser
  • 1337 13V3L: +14/-9
  • ring ring ring
    • Phone Pride World Wide - Prank calls by Bobby Pyn
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 10:02:44 PM »
"basement rooms"....not around here, all are street level so you can get your crack easier :)
free prank calls" border="0
Listen to my prank calls for FREE - Bobby Pyn Prank Calls