Author Topic: WeakNet Hacking Videos Disk  (Read 2343 times)

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
WeakNet Hacking Videos Disk
« on: October 29, 2008, 06:38:58 AM »
Here you can get all of the videos in one snazzy ISO that has a cute Windows Auto-play feature and icon.  :P

http://weaknetlabs.com/videos-disk/

:D

Thanks to Godot there's a torrent for it too! http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4474980

:D
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 12:29:04 PM by trevelyn »

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
Re: WeakNet Hacking Videos Disk
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 06:37:23 PM »
On an off note: when I was a kid and Final Fantasy VII came out I was given a Game Shark. You guys remember Game Shark? That glitchy piece of hardware that let you essentially cheat using hex coding that went on for miles? Yeah. It was fun. Regardless of the hardware I was given a video with it. It was titled "How to Hack videogames using the Game Shark."

It didn't teach you a damn thing besides how to input codes and where to find them. That was it.

Yours isn't going to just tell me how to enter codes in to my Game Shark, is it?

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 06:15:10 AM »
okay apprentice, here is something from when i was a kid:

I used to watch this movie about bowling, where this guy whos a major pimp rips someone off and gets his hand ripped off in an act of revenge so he cant bowl.  Anyways 17 years later he wakes up in my hometown of pittsburgh and goes on a mission to be a manager for a bowler who happens to be an amish dude named Ishmael.  well, Ishmael being amish asks a ton of questions about the normal world that you and i live in.  Things that you and i take for granted.  So finally annoyed and tired one day while flossing, the retired-one-handed-pimp bowler says in answer to a question about dog testicles: "How... how the hell should I know Ishmael? I mean, I'm not here to teach you, everything about everything in the world, I'm here to teach you, about Bowling.  And 'at's it." 
So, if you have questions about things that most take for granted, you might get the same answer.  But, I want to teach about everything computer related, computer security related, code related, etc that *I* know, In hopes that *I* learn more, and people join in and teach *me* things that i don't know and other people etc...  If you want more in depth knowledge of exactly whats going on try reading into it more from introductory papers like here http://weaknetlabs.com/texts/ or wiki pages or such. 
You can even Google things like Firewalking+PDF or "Arp Poison"+PDF or even use the "type:" op.  :)

Oh, yeah i never had a game shark, i was too poor.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 06:18:09 AM by trevelyn »

Offline AmishGangsta

• =/\=
  • Phone Loser Abuser
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-3
  • DU WERDEST EINEN KRANKENSCHWESTER BRAUCHEN!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 06:51:49 AM »
I used to watch this movie about bowling, where this guy whos a major pimp rips someone off and gets his hand ripped off in an act of revenge so he cant bowl.  Anyways 17 years later he wakes up in my hometown of pittsburgh and goes on a mission to be a manager for a bowler who happens to be an amish dude named Ishmael.  well, Ishmael being amish asks a ton of questions about the normal world that you and i live in.  Things that you and i take for granted.  So finally annoyed and tired one day while flossing, the retired-one-handed-pimp bowler says in answer to a question about dog testicles: "How... how the hell should I know Ishmael? I mean, I'm not here to teach you, everything about everything in the world, I'm here to teach you, about Bowling.  And 'at's it."  So, if you have questions about things that most take for granted, you might get the same answer. 

That is some serious use of illustration you have going on; I'm getting messiah vibes.
The only acceptable form of commerce is a proper and shady cash-only weapons deal.

"If there's anything i know, it's that people listen to a guy with a yardstick." - Richard Cardo

I didn't dial the wrong number, you picked up the wrong phone.

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 08:39:34 AM »
That is some serious use of illustration you have going on; I'm getting messiah vibes.
[/quote]

thanks, oh, and its free! im not charging you anything for it.  If you wanna add more stuff lemme know ill put it on the second disk next year. :)

Offline Magus

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-108
  • "The forums token cranky old man." -Jenn
    • sebanderson.com
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 09:28:17 AM »
I used to watch this movie about bowling, where this guy whos a major pimp rips someone off and gets his hand ripped off in an act of revenge so he cant bowl.  Anyways 17 years later he wakes up in my hometown of pittsburgh and goes on a mission to be a manager for a bowler who happens to be an amish dude named Ishmael.  well, Ishmael being amish asks a ton of questions about the normal world that you and i live in.  Things that you and i take for granted.  So finally annoyed and tired one day while flossing, the retired-one-handed-pimp bowler says in answer to a question about dog testicles: "How... how the hell should I know Ishmael? I mean, I'm not here to teach you, everything about everything in the world, I'm here to teach you, about Bowling.  And 'at's it."  So, if you have questions about things that most take for granted, you might get the same answer. 

That movie's called Kingpin. I like that movie, too ;D

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 11:31:26 AM »

That movie's called Kingpin. I like that movie, too ;D

thatisjoke.jpg
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 12:01:33 PM »
well, even if the first step is stealing a fishing pole, i would rather teach a man to fish than fish for him.

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 07:10:30 PM »
I feel like I was handed a hot bowl of sass and back handing with a Kingpin reference.

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2008, 02:47:13 AM »
The chinaman is not the issue here.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2008, 07:14:48 AM »
The videos are direct, to the point with 0% bullshit.

Only seen the first 6 so far, but I'm being educated.

THANK YOU, TREVELYN! I'VE LOST 45LBS!

And after watching the Local Exploit video I'm now going to switch which system I'm running. My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself., paranoia.  :nonsense:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 07:17:01 AM by ApprenticePhreak »

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2008, 08:54:13 AM »
hahahah 0% is right!  8) I wouldnt swicth OSes though cos of the other video.

Offline Sidepocket

• Phone Phreaker Newbs Pwn
  • PLA South American Ambassador
  • 1337 13V3L: +33/-22
    • http://sidepocket_pro.livejournal.com/
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2008, 09:21:44 AM »
On an off note: when I was a kid and Final Fantasy VII came out I was given a Game Shark. You guys remember Game Shark? That glitchy piece of hardware that let you essentially cheat using hex coding that went on for miles? Yeah. It was fun. Regardless of the hardware I was given a video with it. It was titled "How to Hack videogames using the Game Shark."

It didn't teach you a damn thing besides how to input codes and where to find them. That was it.

Yours isn't going to just tell me how to enter codes in to my Game Shark, is it?

Game Shark can suck my dick. I remember saving up money for my Sega Genesis Game Genie!  ;D