Author Topic: Prank Calls  (Read 6099 times)

PhyberOptik

Re: Prank Calls
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2008, 12:37:58 AM »
Most cops either way you look at it are pretty dumb.
They do thieir job in spite of almost everything. For every 100 corrupt cops there is maybe 1 or 2 hard core policemen.

Its pretty much like that here in Winnipeg.
You have your old timers that are just super hard core and would ticket your ass for a broken tail light when all the newbies are out power trippin on some punk kid just walkin down the street mindin his own business drinking his pepsi boppin to the MP3 player mommy just bought him for his b-day.

Cops take action on kids because kids know absolute shit and get scared. Its a fuckin power trip.

I was in that position too. I got accused of hacking!
Needless to say I did it at home and this was supposedly when i was at school.
Its like they say... If the show fits wear it.

So I did a few years back when i nailed a Govt server and with my luck I saw the same 2 cops in the station that picked me up 11 yrs prior to that for the same damn thing.

Talk about Deja Vu!

:P

I was even invited in for coffee and donuts My ass has fallen off due to laughter.

Offline phantom757

• VeriZon's wayward son
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-17
  • CACTUS
Re: Prank Calls
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2008, 03:33:53 PM »
there is a way to make prank phone calls without ever calling the person you are pranking........you can leave them a message in their voicemail from another hacked voicemail box. Then, if they ever trace it, the poor dumb guy whose voicemail you hacked gets the blame  :D
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 08:00:50 PM by phantom757 »
This statement is a LIE ---->   <---- This statement is TRUE ... Im SO confused.