Author Topic: MattGSX cuts posting to every few days; nobody notices  (Read 794 times)

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
MattGSX cuts posting to every few days; nobody notices
« on: October 14, 2008, 01:38:12 PM »
So I just realized how much of my non-social life I've had to cut out to accommodate work and school this semester. Since I only work a couple of days a week, I have only time to do work while at work, and since my class schedule is pretty rough (20 credits), I don't have time to do anything other than pay attention in class, or study at night.

Until I can rectify either (and since I still haven't paid my tuition, I'll probably get booted from school pretty soon), get used to me continuing this pattern of posting only sporadically on topics which I have not been following.

On a side note, I was commissioned to write two pieces this year: I'm writing both a mixed-ensemble nonet, as well as a mixed-ensemble trio/quartet (I haven't started drafting it yet, so I don't know about this one). Our faculty piano and percussion ensemble professors have also included compositions of mine in their repertoire catalog for future students to use in solo/chamber recital settings. Yay!

Edit: Of course, right after I say that, I make a whole bunch at one time. Thank you, addictive behavior!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 05:27:53 PM by MattGSX »