Author Topic: 2 Teenage girls rob a man they'd arranged to meet on MySpace  (Read 3989 times)

Offline Colonel Panic

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +29/-40
  • I lost my phone! Guess that makes me a phoneloser!
Teenage Girls Rob Man they Met on MySpace
LAST UPDATE: 6/28/2006 7:36:03 AM

This story is available on your cell phone at mobile.woai.com.

A Jacksonville man says he was duped and robbed by two girls after attempting to meet with a woman he met on the internet.

The victim says he chatted online with a woman, known on her MySpace.com profile as “Natalia”, for two weeks before deciding to meet with her. He says her profile showed sexy photos, and a blurb which said “just lookin’ for something fun”. That brief, friendly description was all he knew about her before they planned to meet.

"She sent me a message saying she thought she met me somewhere," says the victim.

They decided to meet at what she called her home at the Bentley Green Apartments.

“I went to [the apartment] and knocked on the door, and there was no answer. So I called her and said, ‘I'm here’ and there was no answer."

That is when two girls who were 14 and 15-years-old, approached him saying they knew Natalia, the girl he thought he'd be meeting. They also said they knew where he worked at what car he drove.

"This was not the girl that the picture was of on MySpace," the victim said.

Now sensing something was wrong, he was ready to take off, but was stopped by a shocking discovery.

"[One of the girls] took [a] gun out and put it to my head and told me to empty my pockets."

The girls didn't get much because the victim had forgotten his wallet. They let him go, unharmed, and he called police.

Police did a search of the area and found the two teens with another male suspect. They searched a purse and found two loaded handguns.

Myspace.com may have been developed for friends and music, but this victim had to find out the hard way that not everyone is logging on for the right reasons.

The so-called Natalia did tell the victim that she was 18, so he was shocked to learn he was actually talking to a 14-year-old. He says he has since removed personal information from his MySpace profile, like his salary and the kind of car that he drives.

Those teenagers are now charged with armed robbery and carrying a concealed firearm.

This story is available on your cell phone at mobile.woai.com.

Here's a direct link to the story from the WOAI San Antonio website.

Offline ghostman

• Damn Screeners...
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +20/-11
  • Hi? Need a squid sandwich, next five, ten minutes.
Re: 2 Teenage girls rob a man they'd arranged to meet on MySpace
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 01:07:23 PM »
I heard about this... stalking in reverse!!  These girls can only go MORE crazy as they get older!  MySpace's rep is... abysmal.

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 04:18:58 PM »
THANKS FARK.COM!

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 05:13:12 PM »
I read a story about that happening in Japan last year, only the adults were arranging to meet the teenage girls for sex.  Then the teenage girls would mug them.  That's the kind of crime I can support!  (Mugging would-be child predators, not meeting teenage girls for sex.)

Offline ryanfido

• I smoke rocks.
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-60
  • You think you know? You have no brain.
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 12:38:18 AM »
these girls sure do represent.

i wanna know how old that guy was, i bet he was much older than the claimed '18'.

Offline Colonel Panic

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +29/-40
  • I lost my phone! Guess that makes me a phoneloser!
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 09:04:44 AM »
I read a story about that happening in Japan last year, only the adults were arranging to meet the teenage girls for sex.  Then the teenage girls would mug them.  That's the kind of crime I can support!  (Mugging would-be child predators, not meeting teenage girls for sex.)

Yeah, we all know what kinds of crimes you support, RBCP!

BTW, here's another news outlet's copy of the same story, with pics of the 2 hot teens (hot in this case meaning: "in legal trouble").

http://www.wftv.com/news/9447050/detail.html#

Offline orangecrush

• PLA 559
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
    • celebrity pictures
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 09:10:55 PM »
Looks like russian mafia...

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 04:20:08 AM »
No shit, these fucking Russians need to be controlled.

Offline beerfuck

• Baby Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-8
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2006, 12:25:46 AM »
Yea wherever else it was I read this article before, said they told the dude "she" was 18. Moron girls...if they had just told they guy online that "she" was underage, he would've probably never gone to the cops after getting robbed. What would he say? "Yes, Police! The teenage girl I was attempting to meet for sex turned out to be 2 teenage girls who mugged me! Go get em!"

Offline ghostman

• Damn Screeners...
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +20/-11
  • Hi? Need a squid sandwich, next five, ten minutes.
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2006, 11:29:16 AM »
"Yes, Police! The teenage girl I was attempting to meet for sex turned out to be 2 teenage girls who mugged me! Go get em!"

Yeah kinda like "Well gee officer, I thought the cat was still alive when I was fuckin' it!"