Author Topic: PLA expands into computer forensics?  (Read 1207 times)

Offline rogueclown

• phone mob enforcer
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +60/-38
  • Awkward Hugs for everyone!
    • rogueclown.net
PLA expands into computer forensics?
« on: December 19, 2008, 02:55:47 PM »
i didn't know PLA had gone into the computer forensics field...although this lovely bit of spam i got at work recently seems to imply that it has:

Quote from: Some Spammer Guy
Computer Forensics – when you need it, you need it.

Computer Forensics is a resource that can be key to any investigation or case.  This email is just to provide you the information you might need – when you need it.

The PLA advantage:

·          PLA’s computer forensics lab is conveniently located in downtown Chicago.
·          We use only industry standard forensic software and tools
·          All investigations are done with repeatable and defensible methods
·          PLA does not require a retainer fee*
·          PLA’s forensics team has assisted in over 150 investigations in the past three years and we can provide numerous references
·          PLA provides monthly computer forensics training sessions
·          PLA is the largest provider of business and technology consulting services, focused on the legal market, in the US.
·          PLA ranked #29 on Crain’s Chicago Business - The Fast 50 2008 - Chicago's fastest growing companies.
                             * except for divorce or matrimony matters

Our Services include:

·          Computer Forensics – PLA employs a team of well trained and experience Computer Forensics Experts.  Our team has worked on well over 100 cases in the past two years.
·          Electronic Data Discovery – We assist with the strategy, identification and collection of electronic data to support discovery.
·          Electronic Data Collection – PLA has an experienced team of data collection experts.  We only use defensible data collection methods and spend time in advance consulting with our clients to ensure a complete and accurate collection.
·          Electronic Data Processing – PLA has robust electronic processing services to convert data to load into an evidence database
·          Evidence Database Management – PLA can assist with the management and organization of electronic data evidence.
·          Software Support and Training – PLA supports most Litigation Support Software applications with certified trainers.
          o        Summation
          o        Concordance
          o        LiveNote
          o        CaseMap

Please keep our information on file and feel free to call anytime you have a question.

how did i miss out on the fact that PLA has been offering all these wonderful services?
RogueClown has been known to cause the following side effects. Smiling, <3ing, dizziness, and the desire to listen to poorly recorded phone mobs. RogueClown is an MAO inhibitor.
  --Nod

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: PLA expands into computer forensics?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 04:29:46 PM »
This is defamation of character!

Offline Lestan Gregor

• PLA Bitch
  • 1337 13V3L: +64/-30
Re: PLA expands into computer forensics?
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 01:35:48 PM »
"All investigations are done with repeatable and defensible methods"

When did we hire Alex Krycek?