Author Topic: Pulse Telecom - any reviews?  (Read 5770 times)

Offline Sead Agic

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-1
Re: Pulse Telecom - any reviews?
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2010, 07:16:07 PM »
And by the way, cuz I don't want you to think I advertise Pulse Telecom... my neighbour Florian is Romanian and he uses Blue Tone or B-Tone to call Romania and he stated is even cheaper, but I don't wanna switch yet.
Sead.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2010, 07:18:21 PM »
I'm totally convinced that you're not affiliated with those two since your IP address is different.

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2010, 08:01:15 PM »
Rebuilding, War torn countries should not be allowed telephone access.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2010, 10:52:22 PM »
From Ripoff Report: Pulse Telecom is charging for dialing a phone number, whether you get to talk, or not.  I was charged for $15.89 before Fees, Taxes, and Surcharges.  This charge included a charge of $4.98 when I spoke on the phone; the other charges were for dialing a number, and waiting for response.  Customer service refused to remove charges, although Customer Service Agreement doesn't include any disclosure pertaining to this practice.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2010, 10:59:00 PM »
This is great, a Google search shows that this guy is registering on tons of forums under different names, asking the same question about Pulse Telecom.  No matter what the response, ANOTHER mysterious guy shows up and makes a single post backing him up, saying that Pulse Telecom is awesome and disagreeing if anyone says positive things about other long distance options.

Whether Pulse Telecom sucks or not, can you really trust a phone company who tries so hard to mislead the public into thinking they're reputable?  It's not an affiliate doing it, because there is no money-making affiliate link.  Who else could it be, spending all these months making good press for a single phone company?  A satisfied customer?  I doubt it.  Most likely these guys are trying to cover up their bad press in Google with good press.

This one is my favorite because they figure it out and post a lot of bad shit about Pulse.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 11:04:08 PM by rbcp »

Offline spessa

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +15/-3
  • Hey Asshole!
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2010, 11:07:06 PM »
personally I use pulse telecom and they are teh shits, d00ds.  all my calls are crystal clear and i enjoy good conversations while using their service.  everyone i call using pulse telecom seems to like talking to me and we talk for hours and hours.  it's hard to hang up because i just can't stand not giving pulse telecom more and more money.  sometimes i just say goodbye, and agree with whomever i'm talking to to just set the phone down instead of hanging up, in order to boost pulse telecom's profits.  just my completely unbiased 2 cents...the cost of a minute of talk to lithuania through pulse telecom!!

Offline I-baLL

• OMG Mod
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +33/-7
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2010, 08:46:13 AM »
The number for Pulse Telecom now goes to a phone sex hotline.