Author Topic: Bobby Pyn prank calls - No more stealing your sisters stripper cash to buy cd's!  (Read 3897 times)

Offline BaconStrips

• Section 8 and it's so great!
  • Phone Loser Abuser
  • 1337 13V3L: +14/-9
  • ring ring ring
    • Phone Pride World Wide - Prank calls by Bobby Pyn
Just thought I'd put it out there that you can now listen to almost every single prank call by Bobby Pyn without having to buy a CD...or your mattress is FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Seriously though, I thought about it and figured since I've made so many millions off the cd's, why not just let the masses enjoy them at  no cost.

If your into it then check it out :) There is still some work to be done such as me learning how to alphabetize, but you'll do fine for now.

http://bobbypyn.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!  :nonsense:

free prank calls" border="0
Listen to my prank calls for FREE - Bobby Pyn Prank Calls

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Now I don't feel so guilty about including your prank CDs in that prank call torrent I put up.

Offline D31337

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-2
I've wanted those CDs for awhile, and was pumped when I saw all of them in the torrent.
I would have sent you money for the CDs, but I don't give, I take... like the piece of shit member of society I am.
Is Murd0c dead yet?

Offline PHISH-PHREAK

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-26
    • 954 Phone Losers
I've wanted those CDs for awhile, and was pumped when I saw all of them in the torrent.
I would have sent you money for the CDs, but I don't give, I take... like the piece of shit member of society I am.

I'll sell you NES games for a dollar each.

Offline BaconStrips

• Phone Loser Abuser
  • ring ring ring
Now I don't feel so guilty about including your prank CDs in that prank call torrent I put up.

HOW DARE YOU!!! You ruined the trust we never had with each other...makes me second guess myself now on if I should continue to sleep in that home made PLA shirt you sent me years ago.

Offline BaconStrips

• Phone Loser Abuser
  • ring ring ring

I guess I should have quoted this in my second post, but I need my post count higher to prove my worth :)

Anyway, glad to know you like the prank calls even if I had to eat cup 'o noodles for the last few years because you couldn't send any cash :(

I hope to add some other prank calls that have not been heard by most soon...

Offline AmishGangsta

• =/\=
  • Phone Loser Abuser
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-3
  • DU WERDEST EINEN KRANKENSCHWESTER BRAUCHEN!!!
You didn't include your Dino prank.  :'(
The only acceptable form of commerce is a proper and shady cash-only weapons deal.

"If there's anything i know, it's that people listen to a guy with a yardstick." - Richard Cardo

I didn't dial the wrong number, you picked up the wrong phone.

Offline BaconStrips

• Phone Loser Abuser
  • ring ring ring
thanks for reminding me! I was going through some files the other day and noticed a couple calls to Dino...I think one was to his unlce? I'll try and add them soon