Author Topic: Riveria Hotel - Vegas  (Read 4973 times)

Offline mofo

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-5
Riveria Hotel - Vegas
« on: September 13, 2006, 01:05:59 PM »
Ok so i got the idea from other postings about the Riveria and how their phone system works. I did a little research on how the hotel is laid out on their website (maps an stuff). I called room 2021 which happens to be in the Monte Carlo Tower. After a few rings some guy picks up. I say "Hello Sir, This is Steve downstairs at the front desk, we are calling to report a gas leak on your floor, we are asking to please grab any personal belongings close by and evacuate to "Kristopher's Steakhouse" downstairs, and also please knock on your neighbor's door and instruct them too". His response was "Holy shit you got to be kidding me, I need to get dressed and wake my friend up". We instructed him not to cause panic and please don't smoke (My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.). He sounded kind of shocked but was fully co-operative. We waited about 15 minutes then called him back. Man was this guy pissed, I am guessing he went through with it all and found out and was probably embarrassed as shit. We tried calling him back but he put and block on his line. All i can say is, OWNED!. If only i recorded that call. What you guy's think?

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
Re: Riveria Hotel - Vegas
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 03:10:36 PM »
Ok so i got the idea from other postings about the Riveria and how their phone system works. I did a little research on how the hotel is laid out on their website (maps an stuff). I called room 2021 which happens to be in the Monte Carlo Tower. After a few rings some guy picks up. I say "Hello Sir, This is Steve downstairs at the front desk, we are calling to report a gas leak on your floor, we are asking to please grab any personal belongings close by and evacuate to "Kristopher's Steakhouse" downstairs, and also please knock on your neighbor's door and instruct them too". His response was "Holy shit you got to be kidding me, I need to get dressed and wake my friend up". We instructed him not to cause panic and please don't smoke (My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.). He sounded kind of shocked but was fully co-operative. We waited about 15 minutes then called him back. Man was this guy pissed, I am guessing he went through with it all and found out and was probably embarrassed as shit. We tried calling him back but he put and block on his line. All i can say is, OWNED!. If only i recorded that call. What you guy's think?

pics or didn't happen.
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline gangals

• Merp?
  • PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-31
  • ummm cacti
    • http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1879/bagmanonfire4pb.jpg
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 03:16:46 PM »
pics or didn't happen.

It's true, that's how the internet works

Offline mofo

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 03:35:47 PM »
Pics? Of what? I am on the other side of the Country. Oh yeah, I make this up for no reason. Ofcourse it happened genius.

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 04:14:13 PM »
Pics? Of what? I am on the other side of the Country. Oh yeah, I make this up for no reason. Ofcourse it happened genius.

You're addressing two people. "Geniuses," genius.
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline mofo

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 04:22:16 PM »
Nah, just you. I don't like you.

CountyKid

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 04:32:32 PM »
mofo, I had no problem with you, but once you mess with frog, we are going to have problems.

/b/rother unite!

Offline mofo

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 04:38:54 PM »
What the hell? I asked for opinion's of my prank and this douche says some kiddy reply. I just registered today and I already see the immaturity so I guess I will act the same way. I don't even know you and I don't wanna, so just keep your teenage-self out of other business. Just so were not bumping heads.

Offline gangals

• Merp?
  • PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-31
  • ummm cacti
    • http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1879/bagmanonfire4pb.jpg
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 04:57:10 PM »
What ??? Am I not good enough for you to hate me??

And also if you would read around the forums a bit, you would see that we tend to randomly hate everyone, we're not out to get you or anything...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 04:59:18 PM by gangals »

Offline mofo

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 04:58:41 PM »
Nah, I like you advatar.

CountyKid

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 04:59:25 PM »
Listen, Frog was just stating his opinion and the FACT that without proof, you've got nothing. That's simply how the Internet works.

I'm sorry. Can we move past this? I didn't mean to snap at you. I just have some very deep feelings for Frog, and when someone fights when him, I die a little on the inside.

Please forgive me.

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2006, 06:41:12 PM »
Hotels Hotels Hotels...
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0