Author Topic: PLA hijacks Madhouse Live  (Read 3623 times)

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
PLA hijacks Madhouse Live
« on: December 17, 2010, 07:19:59 PM »
This week Carlito's real life kept him from doing the show, so I got on the Cacti Radio feed and did a 3 hour show in his place.  Only instead of being myself, I impersonated Carlito.  Tombstone impersonated Tucker Mike, Zyklon impersonated Lonesome Loser and Laugh Track Matt impersonated Milkman.

http://www.cactiradio.com/media/madhouse_hijack_12-17-2010.mp3 is the link to the show.  I put this on The Phone Show's podcast feed too.

Here's the IRC log on #madhouse from that night.  It's funny how confused and/or pissed people became when they didn't hear Carlito, especially at the beginning.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
Re: PLA hijacks Madhouse Live
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 09:46:29 AM »
Hope people were able to tune in last night for the 3 hour Madhouse Live show with me, LTMatt, Tombstone, R0xy and some other people.  If you weren't listening for 2.5 hours before it started, then you missed a kickass interview that R0xy did with Cap'n Crunch, where afterwards we trolled him with silly questions that he got annoyed with.

Madhouse started 30 minutes late because of R0xy's interview, then by the end I was so incapacitated that I shut off the shoutcast stream and somehow couldn't SEE that I'd shut it off.  As I result, I got the following email from Carlito this morning:

To: Brad "RBCP" Carter
Job Title: Head administrator of The Facilities
Department: Cacti Radio
Job Title: Overweight Radio Host, Madhouse Live
Date: 2/4/2011
Subject: Written Warning, Unprofessional Conduct – Failure to adhere to server guidelines
On the evening of 2/3/2011, you failed to correctly setup the Shoutcast streaming server to take over following the completion of Madhouse Live.
This behavior is considered insubordination under Cacti Radio policy B025, Disciplinary/Professional. Failure to follow station instructions will not be tolerated.

Your behavior has a negative impact on the functioning of the station. There must be decided improvement in your performance. Specifically, you must treat your duties with appropriate respect. Please be advised that if immediate and sustained improvement in your behavior is not
realized, you will be subject to further disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.

I acknowledge by my signature below that I have been afforded the opportunity to review
and sign this correspondence prior to it being placed in my personnel file.
_____________________________________ _____________
Employee name:      Date:   
CC: Human Resources
Personnel File

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 10:05:16 AM »
I think I tuned in half way through the podcast to catch the interview between R0xy and the Cap'n. More clearly, however, I tuned in some where between the middle or the start of Chris Tomkinson's call and then listened the whole way through there after. My sense of time is always shot and completely useless, so I can't even understand how long I was listening. More so it was just a good evening of listening to the man who could be credited as the start of it all.

Any time he threw out a URL I'd immediately head to it, browse around and book mark for later viewing and then returned attention to the broadcast.

But the only difficulty I'm having is figuring out if the written warning is real or not. My sense of reality is warped. ARE YOU FUCKING WITH US, BRAD?

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 02:47:40 PM »
I'm afraid that it is real and I'm in serious danger of losing my job at Cacti Radio.  We might have to move to another provider.