Author Topic: Funny Text Message  (Read 1605 times)

Offline ravenmaddox

• Quoth the RaVeN
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +26/-51
  • In the Internets no one can hear you scream
    • Quoth the RaVeN
Funny Text Message
« on: March 22, 2012, 05:57:12 PM »
A friend-girl sent me a text like those you always see "If I were about to die and only your honest answer could save me from being impaled by a large purple cactus..." She does this pretty often, so my response was, "You love to forward those type of texts, don't you?" Her reply:

Actually this isn't a forward, someone sent it to me and I just wanted to know what my friends thought about me so I sent it to you.

O.o   o.o  o.O  ?!?

:nonsense: :nonsense: :nonsense: :nonsense: :nonsense:

Jesus Fucking Christ! Are you an idiot or just trying to be funny?

--- Quoth the RaVeN --- 2008.12.30 ---
http://www.RaVeNMaDDoX.com

Offline markov

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-1
  • The mgt.
    • chowdersploitation
Re: Funny Text Message
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 03:41:06 AM »
Sounds like a forward, smells like a forward..
my prankcalls: chowdersploitation

Offline nyphonejacks

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +22/-5
    • nyphonejacks
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 05:37:49 AM »
guess someone does not know the definition of a forward...

how long has this person used technology? email/text? usually its the n00bs that deal with all that forwarding bullshit... still have some relatives that i never bother reading their emails because it is nothing but that forward crap... hope they never send me anything that i should be reading... =)

Offline ravenmaddox

• Quoth the RaVeN
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +26/-51
  • In the Internets no one can hear you scream
    • Quoth the RaVeN
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 05:09:49 PM »
I think some people... especially around BFE where I currently reside... know just enough tech to get by but never really get a good understanding. Kind of how when babies learn to talk and they use words incorrectly as they try to learn. Sometimes I feel that most people are this way and that "WE" are the minority because of the way we see and understand the world around us. For years I use to say that life is like being on a holodeck (pre-Matrix movie days!) and that most people of the world are two-dimensional computer creations. That there are only a handful of us  "real" people with any substance, depth, vision or insight, and that the purpose of life is for us to seek each other out.

Prolly too deep for this topic, but a roundabout way of saying most people are "noobs" their entire life.
Jesus Fucking Christ! Are you an idiot or just trying to be funny?

--- Quoth the RaVeN --- 2008.12.30 ---
http://www.RaVeNMaDDoX.com