Author Topic: Assorted shit  (Read 2504 times)

Offline legend813

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +90/-16
  • OMFG HACKED BY MURD0C.NET!
Assorted shit
« on: May 22, 2012, 07:36:24 PM »

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: Assorted shit
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 10:48:46 AM »
When Cool Rob starts yelling, it's all over.

Offline Mister Skin

• PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +6/-2
  • Radio Jerk/Phone Phreak
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 12:16:52 PM »
I know this is a dumb question and I swear there was a location on the site to help with this, but how can I record decent quality prank calls? I was using a landline phone with a suction cup recorder mic through an old Sony or Panasonic tape recorder and a lot of my calls have that fucking annoying hum in them..

I have quite a few prank tapes around, but they aren't good for anything except for making fun of the audio quality :(

Also, is it wrong to still want to do prank calls at age 33? I don't think so...
The popcorn you have been eating has been pissed in, film at 11

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 05:12:05 PM »
Land lines almost always sound like garbage.  You gotta use Skype and a recording utility such as Callburner.

Offline Mister Skin

• PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +6/-2
  • Radio Jerk/Phone Phreak
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 07:44:27 AM »
Land lines almost always sound like garbage.  You gotta use Skype and a recording utility such as Callburner.

Thanks! I just figured you guys were using some kind of digital recorder. I even have a few lame calls that I did via beige box in an easement a few miles from my house. A friend lived a few doors away and we went back there one time to screw with the tall grey phone junction boxes. I could hear a neighbor's lawnmower in the background and the guy finally walked over and asked what the fuck we were doing. I told him that I was troubleshooting a line issue and that we couldn't wait for AT&T to come out in 2 days. He gave us a dumb look and went back to drinking beer on his lawn tractor. Dumbass.

Mister Skin
The popcorn you have been eating has been pissed in, film at 11