Author Topic: Help With The Verizon Wireless PC5740  (Read 2208 times)

Offline cMc_TPhreak

• When the Deliverator puts the hammer down, shit happens.
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-14
Help With The Verizon Wireless PC5740
« on: December 11, 2006, 09:44:59 PM »
Yo, whats up. Thats right TPhreak is back. Not sure how many of you remember me. But anyway, I was wondering if anyone out there happened to have any info on uncapping, or just hacking the Verizon Wireless PC5740(VW). I've tried googleing several topics, but didn't really find anything useful. And I'm not looking for "Google it" or "try harder" as an answer. So if you don't know anything, just don't reply plz, thanks.

Re: Help With The Verizon Wireless PC5740
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 08:06:18 AM »
Yo, whats up. Thats right TPhreak is back. Not sure how many of you remember me. But anyway, I was wondering if anyone out there happened to have any info on uncapping, or just hacking the Verizon Wireless PC5740(VW). I've tried googleing several topics, but didn't really find anything useful. And I'm not looking for "Google it" or "try harder" as an answer. So if you don't know anything, just don't reply plz, thanks.

What kind of encription are we talking about?

Offline cMc_TPhreak

• When the Deliverator puts the hammer down, shit happens.
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-14
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 11:40:39 PM »
I don't need help with it anymore. I've switched services over to Alltel. They're faster anyway. Now I have a Kyocera Passport. All the Verizon card is, is a modem that dials on the cellular band. The Passport does that same thing but uses EVDO to exchange information. It's a noticeable difference.

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 12:54:31 AM »
fair enough; happy to hear that; good luck  ;D

Offline winterbourne

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-4
  • Who do you think you are, Henry Kissenger?
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 07:29:15 AM »
why didn't you get verizon wireless broadband?  thats ev-do...what service did you have?
That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die.