Author Topic: I am looking for an answering machine message from my first machine  (Read 4562 times)

Offline LiquidPeppermint

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-1
It was an early eighties reel-to-rel which began with something like, "Hello.  You have reached Wilbur.  I am an automatic answering service not programmed to engage in two-way rhetoric..."

If anyone knows of this, or has the whole message, would you please send it to me at rawker17@hotmail.com or vinceandjody@cableone.net

Any help will be appreciated.

Offline TPhreak

• ATHF Nigga!
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-13
  • SA forums!
    • Marijuana Records
Why would someone just happen have an anwering machine message from that long ago? I don't get it.  *eatarrow*
*rainbowsmiley* "Hey hey hey, smoke weed every day. - Some black man" *rainbowsmiley*

Offline kcochran

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +11/-21
Why would someone just happen have an anwering machine message from that long ago? I don't get it.  *eatarrow*

Dude.  You're on a message board full of phone phreaks.

The guy probably asked one of the most likely places to find goofy phone-related shit.

I can't even begin to count the number of text files and weird audio shit that I've saved over the last eon...

Offline TPhreak

• ATHF Nigga!
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • SA forums!
    • Marijuana Records
dude.  You're on a message board full of phone phreaks.

The guy probably asked one of the most likely places to find goofy phone-related shit.

I can't even begin to count the number of text files and weird audio shit that I've saved over the last eon...

Ok, do YOU have it?
*rainbowsmiley* "Hey hey hey, smoke weed every day. - Some black man" *rainbowsmiley*

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Ok, do YOU have it?

Way to miss the point.

Offline TPhreak

• ATHF Nigga!
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • SA forums!
    • Marijuana Records
I was kidding. I'm fucked up half the time I post something.