OMG IT'S TEH PLA! > PLA Merchandise, Promotions, and Contests

PLA Ink Stamps

(1/14) > >>

Jersey:
I was thinking about the suggestion of writing www.phonelosers.com or something like that on all your bills in the  "what have you done to promote the pla (or whatever that thread was called)" thread while dropping some money into the safe at work, and how it would be pretty good advertisement if I wrote the url on the shit load of bills that I get throughout the day...
Then I thought of a simpler and quicker solution... a "www.phonelosers.org" (could really be anything) Ink Stamper thing. I'm sure if enough bills are stamped, there would be a decent amount of traffic brought into the site from it.

And you said you wanted to do more merchandise, RBCP... so if you sold some of these ink stamp things, there'd really be nothing to lose since you might make a little bit off the of the ink stamps themselves, plus there'd be the benefit of the new traffic to the site.

Just a thought...
flame/rant/give me - 1337 points if you wish.

(and so I don't have to edit through it all... I'm talking about those rubber stamp things with the ink pad, if you couldn't figure out what I meant)

frog:

--- Quote from: Jersey on February 23, 2007, 07:55:04 PM ---stamp stamp

--- End quote ---

Just out of curiosity, couldn't people bitch to Arbie about stamping money? Isn't that a criminal offense, destroying or defacing money?

Raptor:
The people at "Where's George" have gotten away with it for years

(not that you would know that since your money has more than one color on it)

as long as the bills are not destroyed, I think its perfectly legal

M-26-7:
Well then, I hope know one finds out I light my cubans with Benjamins lit by burning the natural gas fires on my oil rigs. Not that I smoke Cuban cigars. Heh, heh heh.
<<
>>

trevelyn:
i say we do it, wheres george can do it, why can't we??  Maybe we could say the ink we use is just temporary or something.  that would create tons of website hits at least.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version