Author Topic: Gamer Voice Chat prank with Duke Nukem  (Read 7318 times)

Offline McDiddy

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
  • Tricky Midget
    • My Space yay!!!
Re: Gamer Voice Chat prank with Duke Nukem
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2007, 09:13:57 PM »
She was stupid pure and simple.
7.\/.

"QUICK change the channel!!"

Offline gangals

• Merp?
  • PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-31
  • ummm cacti
    • http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1879/bagmanonfire4pb.jpg
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2007, 09:25:06 PM »
Speaking of Rent-to-Own computers. When Blue Hippo first started. They wanted you to pay $39 a WEEK and pay the first 3 months upfront. The computer was only worth $450. So when you started the program you already paid for the computer even before you received it and the company pocketed the other $1500.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2007, 09:35:10 PM »
Tachyon, I guess some would consider it a good situation. I personally dont think it is,but as the saying goes,to each his own I guess. About the rent a center computer thing though,their prices are outrageous. Before I bought my laptop my husband was considering getting one through rent a center. They wanted 215.00$ a month,with the total price being 3000.00$. I went to best buy and got the same one for 700.00. Rent a center is crazy.

Well that's a great idea. I should re-fit some old computers and rent them out for money like that, I'll make a killing. As long as I stay in the trailer park and live off food stamps, it'll be pure profit!
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline becki1974

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +14/-23
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2007, 09:43:20 PM »
Tachyon, I guess some would consider it a good situation. I personally dont think it is,but as the saying goes,to each his own I guess. About the rent a center computer thing though,their prices are outrageous. Before I bought my laptop my husband was considering getting one through rent a center. They wanted 215.00$ a month,with the total price being 3000.00$. I went to best buy and got the same one for 700.00. Rent a center is crazy.

Well that's a great idea. I should re-fit some old computers and rent them out for money like that, I'll make a killing. As long as I stay in the trailer park and live off food stamps, it'll be pure profit!
Sounds like a plan to me! And remember you dont have to report the money your gonna make from the computer renting buisness that you will have to the food stamp office,cause it will be all under the table. At this rate you can pay your trailor off really quick.

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2007, 06:45:27 AM »
Around Nashville (specifically Rainbow Village trailor park on Dickerson road) the majority of trailer parks are full of people who dont work and use their kids disability money to live off of.They are also the type of people who rent a computer from rent a center yet draw food stamps at the same time.And before everyone jumps on the food stamp remark,remember we are talking about people who are not able to buy food but yet they can pay 45.00$ a week for a overpriced computer.When your a taxpayer,stuff like that will piss you off. I know about this trailor park because I used to give my ex-employees rides back and forth to work who lived there.So I stand by my statement that yes,that woman sounds like she is straight out of the trailor park.

yeee. niggah bitches in da hood do the same.  We ALL need our Newports, forties of Old E, Eminem CD's, and to be able to sleep in.  So why not have kids??  Point is, those mother fuckers that WE WORKING ppl pay for to be that way, are everywhere; not just trailer parks - so get a life.  Dun yu watch the show COPS ?? the same people in the trailer parks can be found everywhere...     

Offline becki1974

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2007, 09:27:41 AM »
Around Nashville (specifically Rainbow Village trailor park on Dickerson road) the majority of trailer parks are full of people who dont work and use their kids disability money to live off of.They are also the type of people who rent a computer from rent a center yet draw food stamps at the same time.And before everyone jumps on the food stamp remark,remember we are talking about people who are not able to buy food but yet they can pay 45.00$ a week for a overpriced computer.When your a taxpayer,stuff like that will piss you off. I know about this trailor park because I used to give my ex-employees rides back and forth to work who lived there.So I stand by my statement that yes,that woman sounds like she is straight out of the trailor park.

yeee. niggah bitches in da hood do the same.  We ALL need our Newports, forties of Old E, Eminem CD's, and to be able to sleep in.  So why not have kids??  Point is, those mother fuckers that WE WORKING ppl pay for to be that way, are everywhere; not just trailer parks - so get a life.  Dun yu watch the show COPS ?? the same people in the trailer parks can be found everywhere...     
The majority of trailor parks are trash,keep defending them,I will keep bashing them.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2007, 09:46:31 AM »
Oh and you've been to the majority of them? Sounds to me like you've had bad encounters with one.

Blow it out your ass.

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2007, 09:56:47 AM »
Speaking of Rent-to-Own computers. When Blue Hippo first started. They wanted you to pay $39 a WEEK and pay the first 3 months upfront. The computer was only worth $450. So when you started the program you already paid for the computer even before you received it and the company pocketed the other $1500.

Noticing the wording - $39 a WEEK for however many MONTHS.  They always do that to make it sound cheaper to the idiots that shop there.  "Oh, I can afford $39/week for just 12 months.  Because that's $39 x 12, right?  I win!"

Trailer parks are really cheap to live in.  This is why they attract the people known as trailer trash.  I can confirm that trailer parks are almost always full of the kind of retards that you see on COPS.  It's not just a stereotype, trailer parks are really like that.  Sure, there are nice trailer park communities where old people go to live and retire in.  And somehow they keep the weird trashy people out of those.  But most of them are the people that have been on Jerry Springer. 

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2007, 10:26:18 AM »
I'd love to live in a place full of retards, I'd be practically godlike to them.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2007, 01:38:56 PM »

The majority of trailor parks are trash,keep defending them,I will keep bashing them.

Trailer parks aren't that bad, at least they're not those nasty-ass crack hotels that hookers wait in for their meth hookups. MAN I'd sure hate to live in one of those.

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2007, 01:49:53 PM »
Interesting enough, both those places are the main locations for the TV show "Cops"

I was watching an episode yesterday where a drunken old black guy slapped a 15 year old fat trailer trash girl because

"She done come in mah' trailer an' eat up me bologna while I be sleepin"

Then a meth addict runs into the scene screaming about a fire in a nearby trailer caused by some meth lab accident.
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

Offline becki1974

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2007, 05:21:01 PM »

Trailer parks aren't that bad, at least they're not those nasty-ass crack hotels that hookers wait in for their meth hookups. MAN I'd sure hate to live in one of those.
Your right about the the hotels. In the city I used to live in the gas station I used to go to was surrounded by those kinds of hotels so you couldnt miss the action going on at the hotel while you were getting gas. And to top it off,right across the street from the gas station/hotels was a huge(it used to be a K-mart) nightclub called Denim and Diamonds.People were always running across the 4 lane highway at all hours of the night to get from the hotel to the club.