Author Topic: This thread is closed by the author.  (Read 15171 times)

Offline AmishGangsta

• =/\=
  • Phone Loser Abuser
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-3
  • DU WERDEST EINEN KRANKENSCHWESTER BRAUCHEN!!!
Re: ATTN: All PHREAKERS, NATIONWIDE PRANK!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2007, 06:02:40 AM »
my major is in Criminal Justice

Change your major.

As I told you in the other thread, the only thing you'll actually accomplish by doing this (as far as causing problems for her) is that you'll irritate her to the point of changing her phone number.

And since it seems that you've already got her into the "he's a stalker" mode it could cause major problems for you down the road when you want to pursue a career in law enforcement.

It may seem like a little thing but it is not. As a criminal justice major you should already know that.
The only acceptable form of commerce is a proper and shady cash-only weapons deal.

"If there's anything i know, it's that people listen to a guy with a yardstick." - Richard Cardo

I didn't dial the wrong number, you picked up the wrong phone.

Offline Haroldpacker

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-10
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2007, 06:15:25 AM »
Not relevant anymore.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 12:45:51 AM by Haroldpacker »

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2007, 09:33:29 AM »
I still wanted to stick it to her.

No wonder she got a restraining order.
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline Haroldpacker

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2007, 04:18:47 PM »
Not relevant anymore.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 12:46:04 AM by Haroldpacker »

Offline Haroldpacker

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2007, 04:22:08 PM »
Not relevant anymore.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 12:47:21 AM by Haroldpacker »

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2007, 05:23:58 PM »
Whatever. I was spoke in future tense, want did not equal action nor past2 behavior. Most people didn't understood anger and assumed everything bad when it was shown.

She got a restraining order because you want[ed] to steal her innocence (ie, stick it to her). In past, present, and future tense. Go away.
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline rockfordfilesondvd

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-3
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2007, 06:39:24 PM »
HaroldPacker, you are kind of barking up the wrong tree here. Maybe you should try spamming the info on 4chan.org.

Offline becki1974

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +14/-23
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2007, 08:38:44 PM »
Haroldpacker,are you sure your a criminal justice major? 1st,you admit she got a restraining order against you because you quit buying her alcohol,why were you buying a minor alcohol? People cant get a restraining order against someone just because they wont buy them alcohol. Then you say "Nothing could back up her case since A: she works at a place with cameras B: I only went there once ordering food and C: There was never a police report made to the effect that I was violent nor stalking her." Okay, she works at a place with cameras,did she say you were being violent or harassing to her only at her workplace? Unless you have cameras in your apartment you cant disprove her claims. Also someone that gets a restraining order does NOT need police reports to back up their claims,as most judges realize that women in abusive relationships are hesitant to call police in the first place. And then there is just the simple,ironic fact that you(a supposed criminal justice major no less )are WANTING to do exactly what she claims your doing,harassing her,which your attempting to do with this silly idea of yours.

Offline Haroldpacker

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2007, 11:10:58 PM »
Not relevant anymore.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 12:47:37 AM by Haroldpacker »

Offline Reverend Greed

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +42/-7
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2007, 12:28:00 AM »
1st,you admit she got a restraining order against you because you quit buying her alcohol,why were you buying a minor alcohol? People cant get a restraining order against someone just because they wont buy them alcohol.

I will be clear, the restraining order was NOT granted. It was dismissed WITH prejudice. She tried hard by flat out lying, but FAILED. Never did I say it was approved. I guess I made the mistake by being vague.

Whatever. I was spoke in future tense, want did not equal action nor past2 behavior. Most people didn't understood anger and assumed everything bad when it was shown.

She got a restraining order because you want[ed] to steal her innocence (ie, stick it to her). In past, present, and future tense. Go away.

Please don't assume when you hear restraining order that it is either valid nor in effect. It's an unfortunate fact that when women file a restraining order everyone assumes the worst in the guy. The most i have touched her was patting her on the shoulder re-assuringly telling her it would be ok after she had broken up with her gf (then eventually getting back together).

And then there is just the simple,ironic fact that you(a supposed criminal justice major no less )are WANTING to do exactly what she claims your doing,harassing her,which your attempting to do with this silly idea of yours.

Please look at my last post (beyond the Oops wrong button).

Haroldpacker,

How many times are you going to change the above post?  You have been constantly editing it for the past hour.  I have seen about 3 different versions of your response.

Interesting enough, you finally took out the part where you mention you're still a virgin.
Reboot America

Offline Haroldpacker

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2007, 12:30:31 AM »
Not relevant anymore.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 12:47:52 AM by Haroldpacker »

Offline Reverend Greed

• PLA Guru
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2007, 12:41:59 AM »
Ooo yeah scandalous, I didnt think people would care. And I like to edit alot before putting it out finally, it's 4 a.m. here I embellished.

Yes I am a virgin and she thought she could use that against me since I'm also old for being a virgin.

In any event, it's unimportant and people shouldn't care about your lack of sexual endeavors.  What's important here was your approach and solicitation of complete strangers to commit harassment, then your underlining tell-all about your personal life.

Always remember that people are skeptics even if you don't want them to be or when you tell your side of a story.  You introduced your personal life per se, so don't get offended if people question you.

Hopefully, this has been a learning opportunity for you.  With that in mind, try posting elsewhere on the forum.  It might help to take your mind off the diatribe you're involved in. 
Reboot America

Offline Haroldpacker

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2007, 12:43:51 AM »
Ooo yeah scandalous, I didnt think people would care. And I like to edit alot before putting it out finally, it's 4 a.m. here I embellished.

Yes I am a virgin and she thought she could use that against me since I'm also old for being a virgin.

In any event, it's unimportant and people shouldn't care about your lack of sexual endeavors.  What's important here was your approach and solicitation of complete strangers to commit harassment, then your underlining tell-all about your personal life.

Always remember that people are skeptics even if you don't want them to be or when you tell your side of a story.  You introduced your personal life per se, so don't get offended if people question you.

Hopefully, this has been a learning opportunity for you.  With that in mind, try posting elsewhere on the forum.  It might help to take your mind off the diatribe you're involved in. 

Yeah, all too true. I'm finished anyways. If you don't mind I think I will erase my posts so it doesn't attract any more ppl.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 12:46:44 AM by Haroldpacker »

Offline Reverend Greed

• PLA Guru
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2007, 12:47:08 AM »
Yeah, all too true. I'm finished anyways. If you don't mind I think I will erase my first post so it doesn't attract any more ppl.

It's your post.   :D
Reboot America

Offline Haroldpacker

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2007, 12:51:56 AM »
Yeah, all too true. I'm finished anyways. If you don't mind I think I will erase my first post so it doesn't attract any more ppl.

It's your post.   :D

I'd like to be a regular poster here in the PLA forums. I just want it to be known I'm not a stalker or violent man, she didn't get the restraining order since it was a false claim anyways. Believe me or not it's your decision.