Author Topic: Any idea for future episodes?  (Read 24248 times)

z09

Re: Any idea for future episodes?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2006, 12:50:54 PM »
Yes Old People are a MUST! 

And I like your first idea, caller id spoofing.  Everybody wants to know how to do it.  It would transfer into great audio.  I don't mean Orange Box tones I mean the other meathods like operator diverting, calling cards, exc.  Then place spoofed calls.  Spoof Patrick's number onto his bosses phone, make it seem like people are calling themselfs ext.  You can also explain how caller id works.  Explains ANACs and give out some numbers.  It would be a great episode. 

And if you do make this episode.  Please, remind the listeners not to make the same mistakes I did.  Make sure they TEST their spoofing meathods atleast once a day to make sure they still work.   

Offline TRS

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-3
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2006, 07:51:49 PM »
I don't know if this is possible, but if there's any more material or more of a story behind the 'What's your bid' phone mobbing, an episode based on or incorporating that would be funny and interesting.  I'm sure lots of people would be up for another phone mobbing adventure for a new PLA episode.  Hell, I'd even call from Australia and participate  ;D

Also, more old people!

Offline Jersey

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +5/-5
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2006, 02:41:45 AM »
Have you ever thought of putting a WebCam or something of the sort up for the show? Maybe make the show live on the webcam, or just record it. Might be interesting
Aaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!

Offline hello.jpg

• Security@paypal.com
  • Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-2
  • so you CANT pay for phone sex with redbox tones?
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2006, 07:25:31 PM »
Another SE episode would be kinda nice, you should call up some really popular hotels and SE them into canceling peoples reservations, and perhaps giving the rooms away.

mean but funny.
"We just pressed our TRACE button!!!"

Offline Illuminati

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-31
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2006, 12:34:46 PM »
For the phone booth one, get a strong long distance laser and shine it on the back of the prankee's head, ask them to turn around and tell them if your demands are not met, they will be shot. The demand is to drop thier pants or another humiliating task that your saucy mind can think of.
Another idea would be to break out the Samuel L Jackson soundboard and play the phrase "ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER" when applicable (also "that is some FUCKED up rupuganant shit" is good)
Alternitvely, use an abrasive extremely nerdy archtypal 13 year old hacker voice and ask them where they live and thier credit card number.
Then again, I reckon calling people up and telling them "There ain't no work for you here, boy" or telling them to fuck off you fat cunt will just explode my sides (use they extremly bogan Tasmanian voice for this).
Do what you must to thwart the public's self-confidence patience.
Bwhahahaha!!!! Great idea...very similar to PhoneBooth. It could work, people will about believe anything these days.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 05:00:43 PM by Illuminati »

Offline SkipSmith

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-1
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2006, 11:36:56 PM »
How about something borderline scary/illegal, like calling to make airline reservations under the name Osama bin Laden or asking if you can bring your box cutter on the plane?  Might want to do this one from a pay phone, and keep the call under a couple of minutes ... could be funny stuff!

Offline gangals

• Merp?
  • PLA Nation Citizen
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-31
  • ummm cacti
    • http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1879/bagmanonfire4pb.jpg
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2006, 05:51:52 AM »
Way to go! Resurrect an old thread and make yourself look like a complete dumb @ss.

This kid looks promising!

Offline Dr P4nyk

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-12
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2006, 08:34:48 AM »
How about something borderline scary/illegal, like calling to make airline reservations under the name Osama bin Laden or asking if you can bring your box cutter on the plane?  Might want to do this one from a pay phone, and keep the call under a couple of minutes ... could be funny stuff!

The idea behind a prank call is not to get arrested.  That does not achieve that objective.

P4nyk

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2006, 12:25:20 PM »
Remeber kids, Terrorism is no joke!
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

Offline SkipSmith

• Newb
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2006, 03:12:26 PM »

The idea behind a prank call is not to get arrested.  That does not achieve that objective.

I thought the idea behind a prank call was to be funny. 

Besides, it's not illegal to make an airline reservation under the name "Osama bin Laden."  Do it from a pay phone if you're scared.

Offline Dr P4nyk

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-12
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2006, 04:08:47 PM »

I thought the idea behind a prank call was to be funny. 

Besides, it's not illegal to make an airline reservation under the name "Osama bin Laden."  Do it from a pay phone if you're scared.

It may not be illegal but it most definately is stupid.  And since when is loss of thousands of lives funny? 

P4nyk

Offline SkipSmith

• Newb
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2006, 06:17:58 PM »
It may not be illegal but it most definately is stupid.  And since when is loss of thousands of lives funny? 

Wow, I had no idea that people on this board were so uptight.  I also noticed that my replies to gangals were deleted, no doubt because he was sobbing to the moderators so hard his uterus cramped up.

Ok, guys, I'll come up with some ideas that are more your speed.  How about we call people up and ask them if their refrigerator is running?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 06:20:49 PM by SkipSmith »

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2006, 06:23:18 PM »

Wow, I had no idea that people on this board were so uptight.  I also noticed that my replies to gangals were deleted, no doubt because he was sobbing to the moderators so hard his uterus cramped up.

Ok, guys, I'll come up with some ideas that are more your speed.  How about we call people up and ask them if their refrigerator is running?

This guy is definetly on to something. That has to be the best prank Idea i've EVER Heard! How did you come up with it!!?
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

Offline SkipSmith

• Newb
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2006, 06:38:31 PM »

This guy is definetly on to something. That has to be the best prank Idea i've EVER Heard! How did you come up with it!!?

Oh.  My.  God. 

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2006, 06:46:10 PM »

Are you a friend of Brad's? Or one of the mods?
To see this post in braille, click here.