OMG IT'S TEH PLA! > Audio Shows (PLA Radio, The Phone Show, Snow Plow Show)

Important Update - Patrick Doesn't Care!

(1/2) > >>

rbcp:
Patrick from the NLO show doesn't care.  I just think everyone should know that.  He doesn't care so much that he's made several lengthy posts insisting that he doesn't care.  He's made sure to point out that he definitely doesn't care in every one of the posts.  He doesn't care, okay?  Pay no attention to the unhappy tone in each of his posts.  Because, as he will point out, he doesn't care.

He posted a few messages on his own forums too, making sure to pretend to be completely disinterested in the prank and point out that it had no effect on him at all.  I'd post a link to the thread in his forums but he requires registration to view anything.  But if you feel like signing up for an account to read his users opinions on Episode #7, here's the link:  http://www.nobodylikesonions.com/forums/  Just remember - Patrick doesn't care. He's a professional, world-famous comedian and has had extensive training in the art of not caring.
ANOTHER UPDATE:  Very shortly after this important update, Patrick decided to prove to podcastalley.com users that he wasn't whining about the prank in his forums by completely removing the 2-week old thread, making me think that maybe, just perhaps, he really does care after all. Luckily it was available in my cache so I've reposted on my own site, along with another thread that he deleted a couple days ago. Those threads are here and here. We suspect his next move will be to put his hands over his ears and start yelling, "LALALALALALALALA!"

nateanddi:
Fucking classic, man.    Sorry we didn't find your show sooner.

The Pat Melton seg cracked me up both times I've heard it today.  Di offers mad props.  You couldn't have chosen a better podcaster to screw with.

BTW, he fucking HATES when you call him Pat...  Nice!   
- and Trust us, he cares... whether he'll admit it or not.

Downloading the rest of your repertoire for a road trip this morning...   Thanks in advance for the laughter. 

z09:

--- Quote from: nateanddi on May 16, 2006, 04:47:38 AM ---and Trust us, he cares... whether he'll admit it or not.

--- End quote ---

If he cares then why is he holding an obviously not photo-shopped laptop that says, "I don't care!"?

PayphoneEd:
His boss' reaction is pretty hilarious, he's like "Are you on drugs?"  ;D

Colonel Panic:
Just read those PodcastAlley boards. Those people sure like to bitch!

Then I listened to a couple eps of NLO. It's fucking horrible! Not funny in the least. I don't understand what that Patrick guy has to be all smug about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version