OMG IT'S TEH PLA! > PLA Merchandise, Promotions, and Contests

Buy a shirt, fuckbags

(1/13) > >>

spessa:
This is utterly ridiculous...why haven't you people bought a ton of the new style phoneloser shirt yet?  Are you scared your mommy will ask you what it's all about or something?  Maybe she'll actually GO to phonelosers.org and check you into rehab for being a deviant? 

I really don't appreciate how rude and inconsiderate you all are for not getting these shirts SWIFTLY out of rbcp's "closet."  I had no where to hang up my shit while I was there, and it's ALL YOUR FAULT.  So buy the damned shirt today.  And make sure it's a grey one.   Chicks really love grey.  I hear they're all over it these days.  I know I am.  And if you're a female and not a lesbian, therefore disinterested in how other females will feel about your sexy new grey shirt, then buy the smallest size available in order to accentuate your boobies.   

Are you concerned about the price?  You can easily steal 15 dollars from your mother's purse.  If you just refrain from going to the mall for one day, or don't buy any Orange Julius or stupid jewelry from Hot Topic while you're there, you've got it made.  Although I take no responsibility for the spanking you get when your mom finds her chuch offering money missing. 

So don't even consider arguing with me and buy a shirt now.

http://www.phonelosers.org/storecart/category.php?id_category=1

Tachyon:
I already did, the very first day they were offered. It's rbcp's own damn fault for buying shirts in colours other than black (hackers only wear black) anyway.

rbcp:
Hey, there's tons of black.  There's just way more grey since people rarely buy those.  But I agree with Spessa, my closet is WAY too full and I sure could use the space for visitors and/or lots of Hawaiian shirts.  Everyone send me as much money possible.

gangals:
I'm not a fan of large blotches of non-breathable plastic on shirts, they make me sweat...

Plus I'm a liked the old style shirt anyway as it had most of its display on the back rather than a fugly design on the front.

spessa:
OMG, you must have been under the impression that I was asking about your opinion of the new shirt.  Let me clarify that I was indeed NOT asking about your opinion, you filthy plastic hating hippie.  No one ever said you HAVE to wear it, just BUY it.  Line your litter box with it or cut out the logo for a DIY phonelosers flag for your deck or window.  Turn it into mulch for your garden where you grow organic vegetables.  Put it under your hippie patchouli oils.  Wipe up the ashses from your NAG CHAMPA incense with it. 

The possibilities are endless, but you have to actually HAVE the shirt first.  Hurry up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version