Author Topic: Buy a shirt, fuckbags  (Read 25275 times)

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
Re: Buy a shirt, fuckbags
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2007, 01:45:42 PM »
Do you have boxes of shirts and PLA merch. stacked up at your house?
that would be like being in heaven??

Offline spessa

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +15/-3
  • Hey Asshole!
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2007, 03:09:44 PM »
I still have my "Ever been hopelessly harassed..." shirt and it's not flaking either.  Although there's a bleach stain on the front.  I don't think that's the screen printer's fault.

MR. DOC you're the best, since you decided that my nagging might decrease if you just hurried up and bought a shirt.  Thank you.  I love you.

All you other fuckers can roast in hell 'til you buy a really durable t-shirt.  I'm really not kidding.

Ever been hopelessly harassed by a "women" with a talent for nagging, day in and day out for over a year straight? (Or until the shirt supply diminishes SIGNIFICANTLY.) You will!

Offline samo

• PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +6/-3
    • Phone Bonarz
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2007, 03:10:06 PM »
This is utterly ridiculous...why haven't you people bought a ton of the new style phoneloser shirt yet?  Are you scared your mommy will ask you what it's all about or something?  Maybe she'll actually GO to phonelosers.org and check you into rehab for being a deviant? 

In fact, yes. My parents would throw a fit.
Check out my 1337 website. www.freewebs.com/billzwensky

Offline spessa

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • Hey Asshole!
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2007, 03:28:09 PM »
It would rule if your parents threw a fit.  If they're that kind of people, I think they deserve 15 dollars stolen from them. 

Or wouldn't it be fun to wear a regular shirt when you leave for the day, and then change in the middle school bathroom right before school starts?  That always makes you feel all naughty.  You really should do it.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2007, 03:28:41 PM »
Do you have boxes of shirts and PLA merch. stacked up at your house?

Here's some pictures of the PLA Headquarters in beautiful, sunny, southern Albany, Oregon.  First there's the button-making department.  All those black containers are filled with buttons that are sold on Ebay and the PLA web site. 

Above the button-making table, we have numerous shelves, one containing some white plastic drawers which house the bright orange PLA stickers.  The bottom drawer used to hold PLA pens, but I gave the rest of those away to Trevelyn recently.  On top of the drawers are a few dozen back issues of Phoneloser Monthly.  And on top of the wire mesh CD holder are 3 boxes full of PLA/UPL business cards.  There used to be stacks of PLA Media CDs, but I stopped trying to sell those earlier this year since there's just way too much copyrighted music on them thanks to PLA Radio.

Next is the wall of PLA shirts.  All that is left are the college-style shirts.  Tons of gray since nobody buys those.  But I make sure to keep plenty of black in stock since that's what 90% of all hackers prefer.  Only the right half of that closet bar are PLA shirts.  The rest are mine.  That's right, my own sweaty pit stains rub against some of the shirts before they're shipped out.

The support bar in the middle separates PLA shirts from my own.  The orange shirt on "my side" is my really cool Pee Wee Herman shirt.  The dark orange, white, and brown are all PLA shirts.  And, of course, so are the big globs of black and gray shirts.

x

« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 03:32:50 PM by rbcp »

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2007, 03:46:26 PM »
I still have my "Ever been hopelessly harassed..." shirt and it's not flaking either.  Although there's a bleach stain on the front.  I don't think that's the screen printer's fault.

I found my shirt like that in storage a month ago.  It was looking pretty bad.  It was a little faded, but not flaky.  But there were stains all over it and the neck area was all frayed and stretched.  I put it in my box to donate to Salvation Army.  Anyone who's at the East Alton, IL Salvation Army can probably pick it up really cheap!  That is, if they didn't just throw that one away.  It was in terrible condition.

My PLA Harley shirt, printed in 2004, is starting to flake.  But that printer wasn't too professional.  He splattered orange specks all over the white parts of the shirt and his shop was a mess.  Things stacked all over machines, had to walk on stacks of papers to get around, etc.  He was a nice guy but didn't seem like the most reliable person.  He barely got the shirts done for me in time for HOPE.  He was the cheapest in Alton and there was a reason for that.  I didn't plan to use him again.

Offline Zazen

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +34/-14
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2007, 04:04:39 PM »
Ever been hopelessly harassed by a "women" with a talent for nagging, day in and day out for over a year straight?

Your husband is a lucky man!

But seriously, I see a brown T-shirt in the photograph, but I can't buy it in the store. Is it extra-large?

Offline spessa

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • Hey Asshole!
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2007, 04:13:58 PM »
The brown is gorgeous.  I recommend it.  It's very helpful for blending in when you're standing in a woody forest. 

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2007, 04:30:31 PM »
Offer them +5 karma for each shirt bought. Shakalakaka needs like 6 just to redeem himself.  :D
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2007, 04:30:59 PM »
But seriously, I see a brown T-shirt in the photograph, but I can't buy it in the store. Is it extra-large?

Yep, it's an XL.  The only one in existence!  It'll be a collectors item for sure.  Last time I ordered some black shirts, I had them throw in a few other miscellaneous colors too.  I posted on phonelosers.org about it but didn't bother adding them to the store since they're limited editions.  Next time I get more shirts I'll probably get different random colors.  But that'll be a long time from now, probably.

Offline M-26-7

• Skinniest Member of the PLA
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +40/-61
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 04:33:29 PM »
I'd be interested in a red or brown.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2007, 04:37:23 PM »
I'd be interested in a red or brown.

It's a race to see who can PayPal me money for that XL Brown!  Go!  There's also the dark orange one up there, which is also an XL.

Offline M-26-7

• PLA Junkie
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2007, 04:54:35 PM »
An XL wouldn't fit me. I'm close to six feet, but I'm only 130 lbs.

Offline spessa

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • Hey Asshole!
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2007, 05:06:13 PM »
Since you're so proud of being thin, I think you should get the black one.  Those are in smaller sizes!  And everyone knows black makes you look even thinner.  (Or is that vertical stripes?  Shit, I can't remember.)  Maybe you'll be invisible in the black shirt!  YES!  And then evading police will be even easier. 

Offline M-26-7

• PLA Junkie
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2007, 05:22:38 PM »
Still I'm going to wait and have my parents buy me one.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 05:32:15 PM by M-26-7 »