Author Topic: 1337 H4xerat0rz on the bridge  (Read 3366 times)

zon.doubt

1337 H4xerat0rz on the bridge
« on: September 04, 2007, 06:10:11 AM »
Well, first day with an official username, And this is what I got on the voice bridge. Funny ass shit. After looking through the forums I found some information that was very interesting to me, I drove around town and tried some stuff out, got some results and wanted to see if there was anyone on the bridge that might like to compare notes. But, what I got was a harrassing bunch of idiots. Apparently I'm an "imbread"  nigger from a trailer park in southern california. haha. Unreal man. Bad night I guess. So eventually I offered up my i.p. address to whoever was listening, my real name, address, telephone number, and social security number. Good luck with the infoz brother. If you can't understand what I was so inbredly talking about last night than you can't do anything with it anyhow.

Offline Zerobio

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-31
  • Hit ALT F4 For Pla Radio 300 On HomePage
Re: 1337 H4xerat0rz on the bridge
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 10:10:49 AM »
lier!!! i was recording and i had no such thing

Wino

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 10:57:22 AM »
It's difficult to take someone seriously when they say shit like "word", "dawg", "check it", and generally present themselves as a semi-literate retard. Better luck next time, and happy labor day.

EDIT: And I just thought this needs to be expanded on. Really, people react to you depending on how you present yourself. If your 15 with a face full of zits and a mouth full of braces, you can be kingshit on the voice bridge as long as you're funny, clearly spoken, and you understand the English language. Plus, you were a dick about not getting the 1337 inf0z on those diebold ATMs.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 11:10:55 AM by Wino »

Offline dale gribble

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 08:10:26 AM »

+1

i second the fact that you sounded like an ignorant retard. you have to understand that people of a higher intelligence usually dont adopt slang terms like that, mostly because it makes you sound uneducated. so yes, if you come in the bridge talking like 50 cent after he googled some haxor info, then expect to be flamed.

plus, your an idiot.

we arent on the bridge to hear you come in, talking all loud with your mouth like so close to the phone it sounds like your deepthroating it, then on top of that you talk like your a gangsta wannabe, which is far from understandable and tolerable on any level of conversation. if we wanted to talk to a homie g dog, wed call pdxusas dad.

so, if you ever want to stop by the bridge and talk like a regular human being, youll probably have much better results.. but saying

YO DAWG I COME TO DA BRIDGE ONCE A YEAR FOO! over and over and over again will just get the room flooded.

die.

zon.doubt

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 08:48:03 PM »
Mr. Gribble, I'm sorry that I don't come off as educated. I'm not, I'm just a no class beat down fool. And my automobile is a piece of crap.
My therapist/friend told me that I might need some anger management to deal with these issues. I look at it more as a quantum brain fart.
After seeing the electron interference pattern on the phosphor screen, I just sort of gave up, you Know? Yeah Yeah, I dropped out of high school.
I'll make you a deal, If you explain to me in your own words Einstien's theory of general (not special) relativity  and the true nature of space-time then I'll admit to you that I'm a wanna be gangster.

Offline dale gribble

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-0
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 12:09:56 AM »
Mr. Gribble, I'm sorry that I don't come off as educated. I'm not, I'm just a no class beat down fool. And my automobile is a piece of crap.
My therapist/friend told me that I might need some anger management to deal with these issues. I look at it more as a quantum brain fart.
After seeing the electron interference pattern on the phosphor screen, I just sort of gave up, you Know? Yeah Yeah, I dropped out of high school.
I'll make you a deal, If you explain to me in your own words Einstien's theory of general (not special) relativity  and the true nature of space-time then I'll admit to you that I'm a wanna be gangster.

look it up on wiki . i dont need an admission from you, you've proven it yourself already.

Offline Reverend Greed

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +42/-7
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 12:50:25 AM »
Well, first day with an official username, And this is what I got on the voice bridge. Funny ass shit. After looking through the forums I found some information that was very interesting to me, I drove around town and tried some stuff out, got some results and wanted to see if there was anyone on the bridge that might like to compare notes. But, what I got was a harrassing bunch of idiots. Apparently I'm an "imbread"  nigger from a trailer park in southern california. haha. Unreal man. Bad night I guess. So eventually I offered up my i.p. address to whoever was listening, my real name, address, telephone number, and social security number. Good luck with the infoz brother. If you can't understand what I was so inbredly talking about last night than you can't do anything with it anyhow.

I understand where you're coming from in regards to the bridge, and it can be quite annoying.  The unfortunate part is that this is nothing new.  You need to understand that a myriad of people of all walks of life dial into the bridge with puerile based agendas.  Perhaps taking a different approach would be better suited to fit your interest in wanting to discuss like-minded note comparison.

There are three extensions to the bridge.  How about this:  Initiate a discussion regarding the "information" you found interesting on this forum.  In other words, create a thread of your interest and point out that you're going to be on the bridge at whatever extension at whatever time to discuss it further.  Who knows - you may find out that bringing up a new topic on this forum will create a systematic interest in what you have to offer.

Don't come off as educated?  How do you really define that?  Intelligence could be measured by a particular interest a person has about a particular subject.  Doctors, for example.  You automatically assume they're intelligent because of what they're able to do.  Some doctors don't even know how to drive a car because they've always had someone drive them.  In this case, it would be easy to say, "What?!  This guy doesn't know how to drive?  What an idiot!"  And myself, for example, I couldn't tell you shit about a car's engine - but ask me, "How do you port such and such program to FreeBSD?"....and I'd be able to answer.

So, seriously.  If you have something you want to share, then share it.  Start a thread and lets talk about it.
Reboot America

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 04:59:20 AM »
Yet another reason not to drop out of school. Sure you might be moderately smart, but you never learn not to bitch and moan like a baby when people are mean to you. "Boohoohoo, they hurt my feelings on the BRIDGE!" You were damn lucky to get coherent voices on the bridge at all.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"