OMG IT'S TEH PLA! > Audio Shows (PLA Radio, The Phone Show, Snow Plow Show)

PLA Radio at HOPE this weekend

(1/2) > >>

rbcp:

I recently swindled Rob T. Firefly into letting me mail him a couple hundred PLA Media CDs to pass out at Hope 6.  As you can see, I've repackaged them as PLA Radio CDs just to fool everyone.  But make no mistake - these are the same PLA Media CDs that caused a small riot at PLA's 2004 Hope Panel.

So keep an eye out for RTF and if you see him, knock him down, grab his backpack and RUN!  If he happens to not have any PLA Radio CDs in his backpack, return it to him and politely ask him for one.  Lots of thanks to everyone who's bought the overpriced Media CDs over the past few years!  And thanks a lot, RTF! 

Raptor:
how long did it take you to burn all those CD's?

rbcp:

--- Quote from: Raptor on June 25, 2006, 11:44:40 AM ---how long did it take you to burn all those CD's?

--- End quote ---

Maybe a week total?  With a 1 week hiatus since I ran out of blank CDs.  I just kind of left Nero running in the background for days at a time and let it burn while I did other things.

murd0c:
If you find RTF, make sure he points you in my direction. I can score you drugs, young children and hitmen.

ryanfido:

--- Quote ---Maybe a week total?  With a 1 week hiatus since I ran out of blank CDs.  I just kind of left Nero running in the background for days at a time and let it burn while I did other things.

--- End quote ---

like what?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version