Author Topic: Took a scenic drive  (Read 4346 times)

Jay-D

Took a scenic drive
« on: February 23, 2008, 08:35:39 PM »
I took a really beautiful, scenic drive up Colorado Highway 139 between Loma and Dinosaur Colorado and wanted to share some pics with ya.

It was really breathtaking. The highway has alot of 10mph hairpin turns on Douglas pass that go straight up. I was lucky that I only had 5,000lbs of insulation in the trailer because if I had been fully loaded with 45k... that would've been a real bitch of a drive. Hope you guys enjoy the pix, my cell phone doesn't take the best quality pix but oh well.

P.S. - To those who hate me because I troll and flood the voice bridge..... OH NOES!! YOU NOW KNOW I HAVE A BLACK TRUCK!!1! WILL J00 FINALLY PWN ME??  ::)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 08:08:38 PM by rbcp »

Offline Lestan Gregor

• PLA Bitch
  • 1337 13V3L: +64/-30
Re: Took a scenic drive
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 08:46:03 PM »
no one important ever uses that bridge anyway....

Jay-D

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 08:49:33 PM »
no one important ever uses that bridge anyway....

Yeah I know, most of them claim to be so 1337 and they can't even 0wn a truck driver that barely knows how to use MS paint.

Offline PHISH-PHREAK

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-26
    • 954 Phone Losers
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 09:10:44 PM »
I'm taking a scenic drive tomorrow on 27 from ft. Lauderdale to lake Okeechobee

Jay-D

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 09:12:59 PM »
I'm taking a scenic drive tomorrow on 27 from ft. Lauderdale to lake Okeechobee

yeah the everglades are so scenic.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 09:47:40 PM »
Why do you make coherent and seemingly intelligent posts in the forums, then admit to flooding the bridge and making it unusable and pissing everyone off? I'm really interested in how a person who is capable of at least pulling off the illusion of being a rational person could be such a retard on the phone.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Jay-D

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 10:46:36 PM »
Why do you make coherent and seemingly intelligent posts in the forums, then admit to flooding the bridge and making it unusable and pissing everyone off? I'm really interested in how a person who is capable of at least pulling off the illusion of being a rational person could be such a retard on the phone.

Who really cares? Hey Tachyon, any given persons conduct on a public voice bridge and the internets may not reflect how that person really is! What an astounding concept, eh? :o You already know what my occupation is... it's really fucking boring and if the cheese weren't so good I'd be home with my family everyday. I can only talk to my family so long, I can only listen to XM for so long, and I can only stomach the CB radio very briefly. If you think I'm a fucking tard.... man, you need to get a CB and listen to channel 19. I really troll on the CB because it's more exciting. After all you can be located and you can and will get your ass whooped. Unlike the voice bridge... what the fuck is someone from the bridge going to do?? Sorry to say, Johnnyhacker and steve really don't scare me.  :D

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 11:16:11 PM »
People are not judged by what's inside, but what they choose to show to others. I was going to leave it at that, but I'm not sure you'd understand. A person's conduct in public forums is the ONLY thing that anyone has to go on when attempting to determine 'how a person really is'. Nobody gives a fuck how you act when you're alone in your truck spanking the monkey to Larry the Cable Guy, all we ever hear from you is spam or flooding on the bridge. Please don't take that as an invitation to whack off to Larry the Cable Guy live on the bridge.

I work at a truck/trailer repair shop and deal with truckers every single goddamn day, I am very much aware of quite how fucked up a lot of them are, but that's no excuse. There are plenty of truckers who manage to remain relatively rational human beings despite the long hours alone on the road (boo hoo hoo, I'm a lonely trucker so I'm going to interrupt a bunch of hackers on a party line and get some much needed attention because I'm bored of talking to my family who I'm sure really do miss me deep down).

Lastly, the fact that you claim to require violence to be committed against you in order to be civil to others speaks very loudly for both your general intelligence and emotional maturity (maybe that's why you chose an occupation involving long hours of solitude?).

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline sabrebutt

• Toothpaste Salesperson
  • Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +11/-5
  • Ask me about my smile.
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 11:38:03 PM »
Man, tachyon, jay-d is just busy delivering your goods. Maybe he gets the same pleasure out of toning the bridge that you get out of calling the little old ladies.

It's a dick thing to do, yeah. What do you expect on this side of the internet?

Great Pictures jay-d, love that part of the country.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 11:39:49 PM by sabrebutt »

Jay-D

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2008, 11:41:45 PM »
People are not judged by what's inside, but what they choose to show to others. I was going to leave it at that, but I'm not sure you'd understand.

Oh I understand that perfectly. What I really don't understand is why you of all people were chosen to be given mod privileges, but I guess that's besides the point.

I don't come on the voice bridge to make friends. Also fact is... I love to annoy people, I love to push buttons. I'll talk mad shit and ride you until  I find what pisses you off and I'll use that again and again. I also love psychology, you know finding out what makes people tick. I also love long walks on the beach.

Please don't take that as an invitation to whack off to Larry the Cable Guy live on the bridge.

Not at all funny nor witty.

all we ever hear from you is spam or flooding on the bridge.

Not true. I only flood when there are people present which I despise, like steve, x, or caca-man. I flood and they leave the room and go to some uber-secret room to escape me but they keep coming back to 752 and the cycle repeats itself. It's quite a beautiful thing.

Believe it or not. There are people I actually enjoy chatting with. A great example of this is ALTALP <3 I like chatting her up.

(boo hoo hoo, I'm a lonely trucker so I'm going to interrupt a bunch of hackers on a party line and get some much needed attention because I'm bored of talking to my family who I'm sure really do miss me deep down).

My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself. HACKERS  ::)

Yeah my family misses me as I miss them. We recently had another child so it's kinda hard on my feelings. After this post I'm going to cry myself to sleep and maybe cut myself a lil bit and masturbate with the blood.

Lastly, the fact that you claim to require violence to be committed against you in order to be civil to others speaks

Huh? I only respond to the threats.

speaks very loudly for both your general intelligence and emotional maturity

Coming from you that means nothing. Go replace a tire on my trailer, boy.

(maybe that's why you chose an occupation involving long hours of solitude?).

I've always been a loner so the job fits quite well, thank you very much.

BTW, thx for hijacking my fucking thread, dick.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2008, 11:53:16 PM »
I decided that I don't care enough about you to bother quoting and responding to you post by post, so let me just say that I found the following tidbits particularly funny.

"Why I have mod privileges". Probably something to do with the fact that I have a bit too much integrity to abuse the ability to say, delete all your posts.

"Not at all witty or funny". Compared to what, toning out the bridge?

"Go replace a tire". When did I say I was a mechanic? For the record, the vast majority of truckers I've seen don't know jack shit about their own vehicles, and are frequently the object of jokes involving flux capacitor replacement fees and so forth.

If I wanted to take your thread I'd change the title and erase everything you've said in it. You can have it back, kthxbye.

Jay-D

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 12:03:21 AM »
"Why I have mod privileges". Probably something to do with the fact that I have a bit too much integrity to abuse the ability to say, delete all your posts.

You've already deleted many of my posts which had no malicious content in them whatsoever.

Integrity? You gave my IP address to someone (who will remain anonymous) to have them try to 0wn me. I didn't say anything to rbcp like I should have.

"Not at all witty or funny". Compared to what, toning out the bridge?

Humor is not the intent of toning, reread my post. It's like flushing the toilet. You got toilets in Canada, eh?

For the record, the vast majority of truckers I've seen don't know jack shit about their own vehicles, and are frequently the object of jokes involving flux capacitor replacement fees and so forth

Yeah I purchased a $92,000 piece of equipment of which I know nothing about. I would totally fall for the flux capacitor reference.  ::) how 1985 of you...

If I wanted to take your thread I'd change the title and erase everything you've said in it. You can have it back, kthxbye.

like murd0c once said "I'm shakin' in my boots, yo"
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 12:05:57 AM by Jay-D »

Offline z3wb

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +37/-36
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 03:58:14 AM »
Jay-D is just a redneck. Pay no attention to him.
Huh?

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 11:21:12 AM »
I like the pretty pictures. That's pretty much what it looks like up here in the Vail/Avon area.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2008, 11:33:44 AM »
Jay-D, I want to apologize. I had a hard day at work and was irritable and pissy, but it's no excuse.

That being said, I'm intrigued by this bit about your IP address. Only admins can even see IP addresses to my knowledge, what made you think I had yours?

Nice pictures!