Author Topic: Kicked down my door  (Read 3816 times)

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
Re: Kicked down my door
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2008, 08:23:09 AM »
I locked myself out of my house when I was a kid once so I broke a basement window and climbed in.  Then I found a nice sized rock and set it on the floor in the basement so it would look like some hooligan threw a rock through our window.  It worked!

Same thing happened to me, only I kicked it in and stuck my arm in to flip the latch like a real badass. Three months later, it's almost warm enough to take my coat off indoors now!
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline ataxicwolf

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +18/-7
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2008, 02:51:56 PM »
Epiphany. I just watched a few minutes of The Bone Collector on TV. There IS a movie with Queen Latifah that doesn't completely suck ass.
I actually just saw this movie last night. Although I thought this was some big joke, its actually true.

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 12:12:15 PM »
When I was a youngin, my big friend (6', 600lbs) swung our locked sliding glass door open just enough so I could enter. Not only was it locked, it had one of those "security" doohickeys on the track which, in theory, is supposed to prevent the door from sliding. He simply swung it back and forth forcing it to open little by little.

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2008, 11:03:46 AM »
When I was a youngin, my big friend (6', 600lbs) swung our locked sliding glass door open just enough so I could enter. Not only was it locked, it had one of those "security" doohickeys on the track which, in theory, is supposed to prevent the door from sliding. He simply swung it back and forth forcing it to open little by little.

What the fuck does that have to do with Queen Latifah or kicking down doors ???
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline CerealKiller

• Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-30
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2008, 12:26:39 PM »

It actually does have something to do with kicking down door technically. Since this thread is basically about trying to get into your own house.
You're Killing Me Smalls!

Offline ataxicwolf

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +18/-7
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2008, 01:53:06 PM »

It actually does have something to do with kicking down door technically. Since this thread is basically about trying to get into your own house.

or getting in to Queen Latifah....LAWL

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2008, 07:36:12 PM »

Uhhh... my friend is big like Queen Latifah. Jees, it was so obvious. Do you need everything explained to you?

;) ;D :-*