Author Topic: Keychains  (Read 19391 times)

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
Re: Keychains
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2008, 04:31:41 PM »
Does anybody ever PAY the thirty bucks or whatever for them?
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2008, 06:18:51 PM »
RBCP should write a book about the Jonbennet Ramsey murder entitled 'if I did it', in case the keychain sales don't work out
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 06:43:44 PM »
RBCP should write a book about the Jonbennet Ramsey murder entitled 'if I did it', in case the keychain sales don't work out

What a great idea!  How's this for my book cover?

I'm going to start shopping around for an agent tomorrow.

I'm going to post this on phonelosers.org, in hopes that the crazy YouTube guy will use it as evidence.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 06:54:31 PM by rbcp »

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2008, 10:58:57 PM »

What a great idea!  How's this for my book cover?

I'm going to start shopping around for an agent tomorrow.

I'm going to post this on phonelosers.org, in hopes that the crazy YouTube guy will use it as evidence.

You have some new material for that novel you've been writing. You know...the novel you've been workin' on? You know the the one, uh, you've been workin on for three years? You know the novel. Got somethin' new to write about now. You know? Maybe a, maybe a main character gets into a relationship and suffers a little heartbreak? Somethin' like what... what you've just been through? Draw from real life experience? Little, little heartbreak? You know? Work it into the story? Make the characters a little more three dimensional? Little, uh, richer experience for the reader? Make those second hundred pages really keep the reader guessing what's going to happen? Some twists and turns? A little epilogue? Everybody learns that the hero's journey isn't always a happy one? Oh, I look forward to reading it.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline Lestan Gregor

• PLA Bitch
  • 1337 13V3L: +64/-30
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 08:44:17 AM »
What the deuce?

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2008, 02:31:20 PM »
Can I make the request for a bumper sticker?  Cause the regular sticker I have on my car half peeled off already.

Seconded, mine didn't last 9 months on my car. The Hell System sticker has taken it's place.
you have a hell system sticker?!? where'd you get it??

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2008, 09:37:00 AM »
Can I make the request for a bumper sticker?  Cause the regular sticker I have on my car half peeled off already.

Seconded, mine didn't last 9 months on my car. The Hell System sticker has taken it's place.
you have a hell system sticker?!? where'd you get it??

Yauch sent them out, I still have one. PM me your address and I'll send one your way.

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2008, 12:18:24 PM »
wholly shit!!

Offline BrixQuikly

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-1
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2008, 12:22:45 AM »
If you wanted to get some metal keychains made up at low cost, I'd suggest doing it yourself.  You can get a lot of pewter casting supplies online for fairly cheap, and have a quality product at low cost.  All you really have to do is trace the logo on a small plaster slab, carve out the relief, make your mold, and then cast them up in spent flux from botched box soldering jobs.  Simple as pie.

phonedetective

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2008, 04:59:16 PM »
all you have to do to make pie is buy a crust and filling from the store, or just buy one.  NOT simple as pie...

MelloKira

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2008, 07:19:40 PM »
If you don't mind my asking, Brad, I've always wanted to know something. How the hell do you make money? I mean, do you actually have a regular job or something, because there's no way PhoneLosers pays for flights to New York and HOPE tickets (not to mention the massive phone bill you must run up each month). SO TELL ME YOUR SECRET, OH GREAT BRAD!

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2008, 06:06:14 AM »
If you don't mind my asking, Brad, I've always wanted to know something. How the hell do you make money? I mean, do you actually have a regular job or something, because there's no way PhoneLosers pays for flights to New York and HOPE tickets (not to mention the massive phone bill you must run up each month). SO TELL ME YOUR SECRET, OH GREAT BRAD!

I have a job, just like real people!  Phonelosers.org pays for itself and leaves enough over for me to mail a bunch of free t-shirts and Media DVDs to RTF to give away at HOPE.  I profit very little from PLA, if at all.

MelloKira

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2008, 03:26:28 PM »

I have a job, just like real people!

Haha, you're cool. I would +1 if I knew how.   :D

EDIT: Oh, ok. I figured it out. You just click on the "l33t" thingy. That's pretty clever, I guess.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 05:00:29 PM by MelloKira »

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2008, 10:08:33 PM »
EDIT: Oh, ok. I figured it out. You just click on the "l33t" thingy. That's pretty clever, I guess.

I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2008, 05:04:13 AM »

I have a job, just like real people!

That's not all, we've even got this crazy thing that lets you actually SEE your posts before they get sent though the tubes to the other peoples' screens! Next time, take a good long look at it until you think you're ready to try to make a real post.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"