Author Topic: Keychains  (Read 19419 times)

Offline RTF

• El teléfono está descolgado.
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +43/-4
  • Rob T Firefly hearts you.
    • me dot net
Re: Keychains
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2008, 06:14:35 PM »
I can't believe nobody has suggested PLA laser pointer keychains.  Not only are laser pointers the hot new thing all the cyber-punk kids are into nowadays, but nothjing says PLA like severe eye damage.
| blog | art blog | HOPE | OTH |

Offline ErrorLoading

• Local Operator
  • 1337 13V3L: +15/-4
    • ErrorLoading.Net
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2008, 06:29:10 PM »
I'd say rather than worry about getting the PLA logo on a keychain, change the PLA logo to match a keychain you already have.  Done.
"If I have enough then you may not have one."

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2008, 06:19:08 AM »
I can't believe nobody has suggested PLA laser pointer keychains.  Not only are laser pointers the hot new thing all the cyber-punk kids are into nowadays, but nothjing says PLA like severe eye damage.

Yeah, but the green lasers (The good one's) are expensive.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

MelloKira

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2008, 10:53:27 PM »

Or how about a remote control keychain? That would be pretty awesome.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2011, 07:18:42 PM »
I found a place online that does laser-etched dog tags for around $5.00 and their minimum order is ONE.  So I can get a few of these and sell them on the website for around $7.00 or so.  Or you could just pirate your own from www.etchplus.com for cheaper.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Sc2M0itrsc&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/8Sc2M0itrsc&rel=1</a>

In the sample I got, I think the PLA logo is a little big so I'd probably ask them to shrink it a bit.  It's unlikely that I would offer custom names like the RBCP on my sample, so I need to know what you guys think I should write in place of the RBCP.  I can do different things on both side and it doesn't change the price.  I kind of like the "Cactus Cactus" thing, but I'm open to better suggestions.

Also, they offer a bunch of different colors.  Black is probably the last color I would pick, but that's the sample they sent me.  Black looks kind of like plastic, but these are metal.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2011, 12:40:02 PM »

I received the 12 keychains I ordered today.  PayPal $5 to rbcp@phonelosers.org if you want one.  When I put them on the PLA store page, I'll probably make them $6 or $7, so hurry up and get them cheap!  The camouflage one has been purchased already, but I will be ordering more of all of them.  Tell me what color you want when you PayPal and hopefully it will still be available.

Both sides of the keychain are identical, except one side has Cactus! and the other side has Cactus?

Offline SpaceBison

• Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
  • PLA South American Ambassador
  • 1337 13V3L: +35/-24
  • Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
    • Space Bison: Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2011, 07:51:42 PM »
Yay!  :nonsense: :nonsense:

Don't like my signature? Click on it to make a new one!