Author Topic: Some random pranks  (Read 2050 times)

Offline MIB

• Senior Racketeering Officer
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-12
  • PLA- phreak tested. Phone company approved
Some random pranks
« on: April 05, 2008, 06:40:56 AM »
Here's some pranks I get in my e-mail.

Golf Course Tricks
Golf is frustrating enough without someone playing tricks on you. Nevertheless, here are some ways to torture your golfing friends:

When playing in a foursome and using carts, just undo the clip that straps in the bag on your buddies' bags (the other cart of course). When they step on the accelerator the bags will drop off the cart and crash with usually no damage to the bag/clubs. We did this to our friends one day about two times on every hole. By the time we got to the clubhouse after nine holes, they were going crazy trying to figure it out. They even requested a new cart and got one
too!

We eased up on the back nine only doing it about six times. They were convinced that it was a defect with their carts. What a lousy game they shot that day! The secret is to not let them see you undo the clip. This works best if
you have a spot to conceal yourself, like a hole near the woods or a sand trap.

If you can sneak on a golf course, tape some fishing string to a ball and leave it near the hole on the green. When the victim thinks he has a great shot near the pin, he will jump for joy thinking he will take a few strokes off on this hole. As he goes to see if the ball is his, pull the string and run like hell! Works great for someone who misses the green but his ego tells him it was a great shot.

On a hole that you aren't playing, take out the flag and bury it in the grass off of the green. You don't want to damage the course, so keep it off the putting surface. Line it up so that from a distance, it looks like it might be on the green. Hide and watch the irate reactions.

To be really evil, sneak up to somebody else's cart. Take out the key and put it in the glove slot. They will spend some time cursing the cart that doesn't work!!!

Take a tee and break it off. Place it in the water fountain so that the mark gets a wet face as he leans in for a drink.

Place some clothing dye in the ball washer. The mark will wind up with a colored ball instead of a clean white one (most ball washers are red or green).

After you finish a hole, or if you can sneak on a course, leave the flag in and fill the hole with sand. You might ruin a few hole in one shots with this one.

While waiting to play another hole, usually someone will sit in the cart. Yell "FORE" and throw a ball at their cart. I've done this many times and the other guys usually duck and fall out of the cart when the ball thumps right next to them.

If you are near a group that is really bugging you, pour some sweet sticky drink in a part of their cart. That attracts the bees and bugs.

If you have some crummy balls, toss them on a green or an ideal spot in the fairway. Everyone always thinks the best shot is theirs. They will spend some time looking for the right ball. This works good if the group behind you is
in a hurry and rushing you.

Crappy Outlook at the Drive-Thru
I drive a Honda car that is very low to the ground. I always keep some rubber (non skid) dog doo or kitty crap in the car and put it up on the roof of my car when I go through the drive-thru restaurant. It's great to observe the reactions.

Some people just look at me like I'm an idiot. Others will actually say something like: "You've got some crap on your roof."

The Loan
Get to work early or stay late and "borrow" every stapler in the office. Leave a note to each stapler owner from the mark promising to bring the stapler back in a couple of days. Put all the staplers in a box under the mark's desk or otherwise concealed in his office.

Hot Water
Write up a bogus boil water alert with reference point to geographic locations in your community, such as specific intersections where a water main has broken. Advise citizens to boil tap water until further notice. Once you have written a convincing sounding community bulletin, make a recording using your computer's recording accessory or a tape recorder. Use your best government bureaucratic voice to create this message. Now call your victims when you know they're not home and leave this message on their answering machines.

More to come
MIB
oɔıxǝɯ ʍǝu uı ʎoɹ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
Re: Some random pranks
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 03:25:57 PM »
Here's a prank I thought of the other day.
Take an empty altoids tin and create a divider in the center using cardboard or paper or anything so the tin is divided in two parts. Remove the paper wrapper though. Now place some  altoids in one side of the tin and some crickets in the other side and close it. Put the tin on somebodys desk and walk away. You need the altoids because the first thing people do is shake the tin to see if any are left. That agitates the crickets and they spring forth in a fury. At least that's how I imagine it would work.
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums