Author Topic: Sucker Bets  (Read 2541 times)

Offline MIB

• Senior Racketeering Officer
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-12
  • PLA- phreak tested. Phone company approved
Sucker Bets
« on: May 02, 2008, 02:09:27 PM »
Here some sucker bets you can try with someone, especially if they are drunk. Easy way to make a little cash on the side.

Get your mark to bet that they can't mirror everything you do.  If they agree, proceed as follows.  Pour a shot (this is a bar bet).  The mark should do so now, too.  Distract them with some silliness, such as crossing your arms or playing with matches.  Flip your head back and 'down the shot' while your mark does the same.  Smile triumphantly, and then... Spit the drink back out unswallowed.

Bet a guy that you can drink two mugs of beer faster than they can drink a shot glass of beer. They just have to follow two rules:

1) they can't touch their shot glass until you're done with the first mug of beer, and
2) neither of you can touch the others glasses.

Fill the two mugs and the shot glass. Slowly drink the first mug. Then set it down so that it covers the shot glass. Leisurely drink the second mug while they stare helpless at the shot glass they can't touch.

On election day this year, bet someone that the next day George Bush will still be the president. Of course they will tell you he can't run for a third term. Tell the person you still want to bet. They will take the bet thinking they will win.

The next day you simply collect your bet. If if the president can't run for another term or is losing the election, he will still be in office until January.

Take a small glass and fill it with water. Set the glass on the table and put a box over it. Bet somebody you can drink the water without touching the box. When they take the bet, crouch under the table and pretend to be drinking the water. When they pick up the box to check, you take the glass and drink the water.

Since you never touched the box, you win the bet.

Get a can of soda. Do not open it. Bet some you drink soda from the can without opening it. When they take the bet, turn the can upside down and pour soda in the punt of the can and drink. Collect your money.

Anyone got any sucker bets?

MIB
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 02:14:08 PM by MIB »
oɔıxǝɯ ʍǝu uı ʎoɹ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Offline ErrorLoading

• Local Operator
  • 1337 13V3L: +15/-4
    • ErrorLoading.Net
Re: Sucker Bets
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 06:58:28 PM »
I have the ultimate sucker bet.  Just bet someone that this thread is gay.

No really, just kidding.  I couldn't resist.  I do like the mirroring one though.  That's a sure bet for anyone. 

If it's raining you can bet someone that you'll go outside and not get hit by one raindrop.  When they claim they won just let them know you were hit by 146 rain drops, not one.
"If I have enough then you may not have one."

Offline N3gativ3sanity

• Lumberjack
  • Full-time Posting Prostitute
  • 1337 13V3L: +25/-20
  • Connoisseur of punch and pie
Re: Sucker Bets
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 03:27:04 PM »
Just bet someone that you can tie a cigarette in a knot without breaking it. They'll take the bet, of course (who wouldn't?) which is when you take the plastic off a pack of cigarettes and wrap it around the cigarette your bending. With the plastic wrapped tightly around the paper, it has enough stability to not break when you tie it into a knot.  ;D
S1acker: wtf do they wanna take my plasma for
Negs: For people in the hospital, I guess
S1acker: they can get their own
S1acker: GO GROW SOME PLASMA NOOBS!!!!