Author Topic: International Fuck Oil Day - July 4  (Read 6816 times)

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: International Fuck Oil Day - July 4
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2008, 07:04:47 PM »
Having not driven for over a year, I say fuck oil on a daily basis. I "don't drive one day a year" enough for over 400 people, and counting. Quit your "minor sacrifice to a life of convenience" shit and try making a real change.

How would I pick up dates?

sknOOb

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2008, 07:28:43 PM »
Oil fucks us for 365 days a year yet we only fuck oil for one?
Somehow i dont see this one day action making a big difference but wtf i'm in.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 07:30:41 PM by sknOOb »

sknOOb

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2008, 08:11:20 PM »
Having not driven for over a year, I say fuck oil on a daily basis. I "don't drive one day a year" enough for over 400 people, and counting. Quit your "minor sacrifice to a life of convenience" shit and try making a real change.

Dont most of them have drivers that drop them off and pick them up? ;)

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2008, 08:28:35 PM »

On your bicycle. Duh. That's what totally sweet back pegs and handlebars are for.

Offline Sidepocket

• Phone Phreaker Newbs Pwn
  • PLA South American Ambassador
  • 1337 13V3L: +33/-22
    • http://sidepocket_pro.livejournal.com/
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2008, 02:27:11 AM »

Even if I drove I never pick up people and drive them around. Too fucking boring.

Always have met the dates at the date destination. Way better, I think it actually increases the sex later on.  ;D

Jay-D

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2008, 10:09:25 PM »
On July 4th don't buy any oil. Tell your friends. That is all.

well considering my living depends on an oil based product (ULSD) I can't afford to not buy diesel for a day, I burn $550-700 worth per day...... OH WAIT I'M ON VACATION, NIGGERS!! FUCK YEAH!! GREY GOOSE AND FIREWORKS DON'T MIX WELL :(

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2008, 11:16:22 PM »

Oh yeah? I've declared open war on SUVs. Every Hummer I see is a target. Literally, I'm not kidding. At night I go out and destroy them. When I started a while back I would just pour sugar or sand into the gas tank or break all the windows if I'd had a particularly stressful day, but I've moved onto better things now.

Now it's more my style to puncture the tires (so the owner is fucked for the day and therefore has the whole time period to re-evaluate their decisions in life) and spray paint creative epithets on the side (painting is expensive, so I've got free roving billboards for at least a while in a best case scenario).

Back in my "Anarchist Cookbook" fanboy days I was a fan of the time-honoured 'shotgun in the muffler' trick or a plain old pipe bomb (I'm no psycho, I set these off BEFORE the piggies arrive on the scene) underneath the engine. One of these days I'll make a killer batch of thermite and reduce a planet-raper to a lump, giving the impression of being smited by Captain Planet himself.

Sure it's made me a bit jumpy as time has gone by, but I wouldn't trade my mission for the world. I sleep in the day most of the time so I have few human contacts, and nobody notices me for the most part. I only work a few months in one place before bussing off for a new town and assumed identity. I travel light and set up shop in each new location in a few days and within a week to produce my tools of the trade I'm back in action, and the body count continues its relentless rise.

How's that for 'real change' ?
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline rogueclown

• phone mob enforcer
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +60/-38
  • Awkward Hugs for everyone!
    • rogueclown.net
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2008, 06:31:39 AM »

agreed.  i haven't driven for about eight years, and i don't miss it.  in fact, i like it better.  i've lived in a couple places over that time, and i feel a lot closer to my surroundings when i walk or take public transportation.
RogueClown has been known to cause the following side effects. Smiling, <3ing, dizziness, and the desire to listen to poorly recorded phone mobs. RogueClown is an MAO inhibitor.
  --Nod

Offline handl3r

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +53/-11
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2008, 01:26:47 PM »
That's the kind of action we need... FUCK HUMMERS, FUCK SUVs. I wonder wear the nearest hummer dealer is...?

Offline m0rdekai

• IBA IBA IBA
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +31/-28
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2008, 04:37:53 PM »

Oh yeah? I've declared open war on SUVs. Every Hummer I see is a target. Literally, I'm not kidding. At night I go out and destroy them. When I started a while back I would just pour sugar or sand into the gas tank or break all the windows if I'd had a particularly stressful day, but I've moved onto better things now.

Now it's more my style to puncture the tires (so the owner is fucked for the day and therefore has the whole time period to re-evaluate their decisions in life) and spray paint creative epithets on the side (painting is expensive, so I've got free roving billboards for at least a while in a best case scenario).

Back in my "Anarchist Cookbook" fanboy days I was a fan of the time-honoured 'shotgun in the muffler' trick or a plain old pipe bomb (I'm no psycho, I set these off BEFORE the piggies arrive on the scene) underneath the engine. One of these days I'll make a killer batch of thermite and reduce a planet-raper to a lump, giving the impression of being smited by Captain Planet himself.

Sure it's made me a bit jumpy as time has gone by, but I wouldn't trade my mission for the world. I sleep in the day most of the time so I have few human contacts, and nobody notices me for the most part. I only work a few months in one place before bussing off for a new town and assumed identity. I travel light and set up shop in each new location in a few days and within a week to produce my tools of the trade I'm back in action, and the body count continues its relentless rise.

i love you tachyon.

Careful Nod.  He's just a very clever spambot. 

Your moms a spambot.

Offline PHISH-PHREAK

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-26
    • 954 Phone Losers
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »
DO NOT FUCK OIL!!!

Sure it might seem like a good idea because it lubricates but it burns like hell.

Offline mrbob1000

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-4
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2008, 04:40:25 AM »
fart powered cars FTW!

but you still need oil to set aflame and throw over your castle walls... its verry inportant.
(\_/) <- it is a bunny copy it to your sig and help it on its way
(0 0) to world domination.(yeah im sensitive so what)
(><) (if you havent heard from me in more than a week im
(")(") probably dead or on vacation)

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2008, 05:22:15 AM »
What if I told you I'm actually just a homicidal maniac who uses the alleged environmental terrorism to create a human shield of hot teenaged girls who think I'm deep and mysterious to distract from my obvious psychosis?

"Big Prison" sounds like a pretty gay thing to be supporting.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2008, 06:44:10 AM »
I say fuck the environmentalist nutcases that fight to prevent ANY oil exploration/development in North America! They keep the supply low and keep dependency on imports and prices high. The enviro-nazis would be happier if everyone lived in mud huts and smelled like the dirty hippies of the 60s! You owe your very existence and the lifestyle you enjoy daily to "big oil", now get down on your knees and suck his dick!

Oh yea, fuck the "man-made global warming" hoax while your at it!

Summary:
I love capitalism more and more when it pisses off pea-brains with zero life experience - pretending they know something about life, economics and politics - when they probably have yet to pay any income tax and still live by the good graces of their parents. lulz!

And yea, I do support YOU going out there and destroying private property for your political causes... After all, I'm a supporter of "big prison" as well.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Any intelligent points that we may have gleaned from this post are negated by the fact that you created an account for the sole purpose of trolling. I'm glad you're investing your time in such an intelligent manner. Why don't you make an account to imitate a forum user that has actually been active and creating controversy in the last few months?

Also, anyone who has to indicate they're summing up their thoughts by prefixing it with summary is either a rube. You're supposed to make the summary clear with your logical conclusions, not with the word "summary". That's like starting a conclusion with "In conclusion".

sknOOb

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2008, 08:03:20 AM »
I say fuck the environmentalist nutcases that fight to prevent ANY oil exploration/development in North America! They keep the supply low and keep dependency on imports and prices high. The enviro-nazis would be happier if everyone lived in mud huts and smelled like the dirty hippies of the 60s! You owe your very existence and the lifestyle you enjoy daily to "big oil", now get down on your knees and suck his dick!

Oh yea, fuck the "man-made global warming" hoax while your at it!

Summary:
I love capitalism more and more when it pisses off pea-brains with zero life experience - pretending they know something about life, economics and politics - when they probably have yet to pay any income tax and still live by the good graces of their parents. lulz!

And yea, I do support YOU going out there and destroying private property for your political causes... After all, I'm a supporter of "big prison" as well.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

George i really hope that spamming this dive isnt how you intend to spend all of your time once you're out of office.
I'm sure the klan or Haliburton can use and will appreciate your talents much more than we do.
How about volunteering for conjugal visits with your black supporters at a one of the "big prisons"you so love.
I'm sure the black gents would find it refreshing to fuck you up the ass for once.
If it takes a thermos sized black dick to shut you up i'm all for it.
I gaurantee you'll have no problems finding those weapons of mass destruction.
Now please take your extreme gheyness and run along

p.s
When you see Dick thank him for inventing the internet.